Gold, Gray, or Silver?

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Just a fun thread to discuss what color you got...I'm currently musing over what color to purchase..leaning toward gold...anyone else have a gold one?

michikade

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I ordered a silver one because I'm not that big on gold, myself, and the white/silver combo matches my MBP and iPad.

Sent from my iPhone 5 running iOS 8.0 while impatiently waiting for my 6+ using Tapatalk

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I've had silver ever since it was available...on the 6+ it looks very plain...i think the gold really jazzes it up....but i wonder how it'll look with clear cases.

jaymojones

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
I got a silver because no space gray was available. It's okay...the gold looks really nice though. I lucked and found someone on CL who has a space gray and is looking to trade for silver. We are meeting up tonight at the AT&T store

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Silver. I was willing to take anything. Have always had the black face. White is pretty nice though and definitely growing on me.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Chief G-Hawk

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I got the Gold 6 Plus 128 GB on launch day. Originally I wanted the silver model but they didn't have any, so I went with Gold instead. They did have Space Grey 6 Plus available but I don't like the black fronts. Anyways, I'm glad I went with the Gold color, the Silver color does indeed look a bit plain.

chrisforpm

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I've been wanting a white iPhone for years but when it comes time to buy, I always end up going for black. I stuck with space grey yet again for the 6+ and I don't regret it. It just looks sharp.

tattooed4515

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
I got the space gray. I wouldn't of minded the silver kind of liked it except the white front. I wanted the black front. Gold looks awful to me. Horrible. Did with the 5s too. Not just with phones, but anything. I don't really like gold that much.

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
i got space gray. i wanted gold but it's too much gold on that one. 5s looks better in gold. but on the 6 it's too much.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR