Gold, Gray, or Silver?

dimitrist

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
I wanted the space gray because when the screen is off it looks nice, but they were all out so I went with the gold, didn't really care for it at first, but I got used to it and I am happy with it.
I love the gold ring around the home button and the buttons.
I can't see the buttons or the back anymore, I am using a white spigen neo hybrid case.

I ended up taking it back to the apple store for random reboots (128 gb models suffer from that) and they gave me a new one but not in gold, space gray.. I like it

Last edited:

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I always go for Space Gray or Black devices. Long term, black is just so wonderfully neutral that I never regret it. White looks nice to me, but only sometimes. Cases let me throw a little color in or out when I feel like it.

Ron Hites

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Is there a way to find out which color sells the best? Does Apple let this kind of information out? I myself have a gold iPhone 6 plus...

slvrbul

Dec 20, 2014
Visit site
Went with Space Gray on a 6+ 64 gb it looks the best. The gold just doesn't look right on a phone this big !!!

Chief

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
You know, I have the white (whatever it is called), but which I had the black. When I got mine, it was pure luck! I'd just walked into AT&T and asked, "Do you have a 64GB iPhone Plus?"

GadgetMomma

May 12, 2009
Visit site
I got the space gray 6 on launch day. I love it and think it looks really slick. But all my cases are girly, and in my opinion, look better with the white bezel. (at least the designs that I pick out). So the 6+ I'm getting for Christmas is white and silver. Can't wait!

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I got the space gray 6 on launch day. I love it and think it looks really slick. But all my cases are girly, and in my opinion, look better with the white bezel. (at least the designs that I pick out). So the 6+ I'm getting for Christmas is white and silver. Can't wait!

I have the space grey 6 plus. I wanted silver or gold but space grey was the only one available in 128GB. I agree all the cases I have don't really suit the black front. However I just bought the pink Apple silicone case and it goes really well with the black front. I feel like my phone is feminine again!

GadgetMomma

May 12, 2009
Visit site
I have the space grey 6 plus. I wanted silver or gold but space grey was the only one available in 128GB. I agree all the cases I have don't really suit the black front. However I just bought the pink Apple silicone case and it goes really well with the black front. I feel like my phone is feminine again!

That's awesome! I have a major case addiction and already have three cases for my Plus - all girly!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW