iPhone 6 plus + Apple leather case = Classy as fudge

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
my friend got the brown one the same day it came out and it looks so beautiful now... it has like different tones of brown!! omg beautiful !

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
I picked up the black Apple leather case for my 6 + today. I love the fit and feel, but I already scratched it. I expected to scratch it, as I was working in the garage. It doesn't bother me but just so others know it does scratch very easy. I wasn't being rough or mistreating it. Just placed it on the bench where it got scratched.

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
It's bound to happen but if you did not have the case on it the phone would have gotten scratched and that is far worse. ;)

I like the feel of the leather case on my 5S. I would not get any other color than black though. It soils fast and while it looks like say a fine pair of leather gloves I prefer it to not look that bad.

sirbenjaminj

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
How do you guys feel about midnight blue leather on space gray? Think it looks hot.
Side note: getting really tired of waiting for my Plus. Stopped by the Apple Store today just to play around with it and totally confirmed that I made the right choice by going with the bigger phone. 👍

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I picked up the black Apple leather case for my 6 + today. I love the fit and feel, but I already scratched it. I expected to scratch it, as I was working in the garage. It doesn't bother me but just so others know it does scratch very easy. I wasn't being rough or mistreating it. Just placed it on the bench where it got scratched.

i read someone saying that the scratches would fade away after a while... just wait until it wears in! people say it looks beautiful after a while.

it's why i got mine in black. it's my first time with a leather case on my phone so idk...

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
my friend got the brown one the same day it came out and it looks so beautiful now... it has like different tones of brown!! omg beautiful !

I have the brown one... its doing the same thing. Its getting darker around the edges. It looks great.

I <3 my gold with brown leather!!!

polo2883

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I would like to use the leather case but it does not provide as much protection as I would like. The bottom is exposed. I like my phones to be totally covered in case of drops. 99% of the time my phone is still practically brand new in 2 yrs when I go and sell it.

PKup34

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I was bored yesterday during my break at work and was reading this thread... and the pictures of the leather cases converted me. I never thought they were anything special so I basically ignored them. My iPhone 6 Plus is now looking (and feeling) pretty dang great in its new black leather case.

And this is why I love these forums.

pararigger

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
I was bored yesterday during my break at work and was reading this thread... and the pictures of the leather cases converted me. I never thought they were anything special so I basically ignored them. My iPhone 6 Plus is now looking (and feeling) pretty dang great in its new black leather case.

And this is why I love these forums.

That's pretty much exactly what happened to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
Well my 14 day return policy had past, if anyone wants to trade black for blue (I have black) leather case just lmk or send a PM.

Last edited:

Eddster

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Finally got my brown leather case today. The Apple Store took forever to ship it. I haven't traditionally used cases on my phones but this 6 Plus just made me a little nervous. I actually think it feels better in the hand in the case and the brown looks good on the gold version.

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I have the leather case but mine gets sticky as hell. And this is the second time it's happened after I exchanged it the first time.

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Mine is the same way and its scratched up. Still a great case tho imo.

I know it feels so nice in my hand but the stickyness really bothers me. I only have a few days to decide whether I want to exchange or return it for good. I've been eyeing the Spigen Ultra Hybrid so I may give that case a chance. How do you cope with yours?

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
I know it feels so nice in my hand but the stickyness really bothers me. I only have a few days to decide whether I want to exchange or return it for good. I've been eyeing the Spigen Ultra Hybrid so I may give that case a chance. How do you cope with yours?

I heard that's a good case and I usually just switch between my apple leather and otter box. I've recently picked up a Tech 21 case and if you're looking for something slim and grippy its a great choice imo. It's got a Tpu case styled texture surrounded by a material called D3O that absorbs impact. I like the apple case but the stickiness and scratching irritate me lol.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner