iPhone 6 plus + Apple leather case = Classy as fudge

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Cases are always a tradeoff between protection and aesthetics. I can't stand Otterboxes but on the other hand they are probably one of the most secure cases.
The Otterbox Symmetry is pretty sleek. Not bulky and looks really nice, while providing decent protection.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I can't understand how this is ok. So if it drops on the bottom, it's completely exposed and will definitely get scratched. Why was it even made this way?

It's not completely exposed...the edges and corners are covered by the lester case. Unless you dropped it at the perfect angle on something like a stair, it would never touch the actual phone itself anywhere if dropped.

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I bought this in Blue. It fits nice and all but I'm gonna return it if I find something that adds better protection. Something where the sides stick out more incase of drops (and covers the bottom)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I wonder why they didn't cover the bottom of the case like the previous leather cases. I'll pass.

I actually prefer it this way...the previous leather case was a bit weird when plugging accessories and cords in sometimes, and even caused mic issues depending on how you held it. This one has none of those problems...

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm loving my Midnight Blue case

apu2e3ub.jpg

6atesapu.jpg