iPhone 6 plus + Apple leather case = Classy as fudge

sirbenjaminj

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Looks like I'll be waiting for a month to get my space gray Plus from AT&T, but when I finally do I'm planning on sporting that navy leather Apple case. Looks hot.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I'm not sure if "classy as fudge" is a compliment or has negative connotations. But I like my leather case. It's slim, provides a little more grip, keeps the camera lens protected, and feels good in hand.

GolferChris68

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I can see why people don't care for it. Personally, I like it, but I do hope to see more variety in cases coming soon. I would love to not have to use a case at all, but I'm afraid I would drop it or scratch it up without.

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
what screen protector is that? it looks like the Zagg i ordered. The case... i got the silicone one in black bc i have the space gray but I've noticed all my fingerprints all over the back which is not cute at all...

i wonder why i didn't get the leather case ugh!

mvpilot172

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Case looks great. I still on the fence between the 6/6+, gotta go play with one at the Apple store. Also what screen guard are you using, looks thin?

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I'm liking my leather case but I'm probably going to return it since I'm not one to use cases. It just adds a little bulk to the phone and I don't like that it stops my thumbs at the edges. The only reason I care about that is because some of the touch gestures are a pleasure to use with the curved edges of the screen. Which is why I will probably hardly use the bumper I ordered for it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice