When you order the phone through Apple how do you get carrier pricing?

InTheRed

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I've always gotten my phones through Verizon because they link straight through my account I am charged the appropriate price.

If you're due an upgrade how do you go about not getting overcharged through Apple? How do they know how to charge you appropriately?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I've always gotten my phones through Verizon because they link straight through my account I am charged the appropriate price.

If you're due an upgrade how do you go about not getting overcharged through Apple? How do they know how to charge you appropriately?

Apple verifies your eligibility for upgrade (and upgrade pricing) with your carrier at the time you order (or purchase, if buying in-store). You have to specify if you?re purchasing on a 2-year contract or a Next/Jump plan, as well.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
Just as HankAZ said, they verify at time of purchase. I was hesitant to order through Apple because of this, but the past two times I've ordered from Apple (one in store, one pre-order through their online store) have gone smoothly. I'm guessing I will purchase iPhones exclusively through Apple in the future (at least when possible).

InTheRed

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Well it was certainly odd for me to be trying the Apple site on launch day but I was curious as to how it would have worked had I gotten through. I suppose now I know.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2