This phone is badass .... But

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Folks, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything.

This is a friendly site and we want new members to feel that as long as they abide by the rules, they will feel welcomed and valued. This sort of thing discourages new members from posting.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

This is a friendly site and we want new members to feel that as long as they abide by the rules, they will feel welcomed and valued. This sort of thing discourages new members from posting.

I'm all for new members but threads like these are seriously pointless. They don't bring any discussion to the table.

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site

:yes:

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I think it's just gonna take a while to get used to. For example, the sleep/awake button is taking me some time to get used to. At first it was kind of tricky to type on that keyboard android has had for years, now I'm getting good at it. I bet in a few weeks ill feel so good with it and won't even notice a difference compared to my previous iPhones.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
There is nothing wrong with the thread topic. If you don't like the topic then don't participate and move along. Thank you.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I think it's just gonna take a while to get used to. For example, the sleep/awake button is taking me some time to get used to. At first it was kind of tricky to type on that keyboard android has had for years, now I'm getting good at it. I bet in a few weeks ill feel so good with it and won't even notice a difference compared to my previous iPhones.

I've been using Android phones for years too and the side power button is something I have a love/hate relationship with. On my HTC it's never a problem. On my Samsung phones, I kept hitting it when I went for the volume buttons.

Thankfully I haven't had that much trouble with the iPhone 6 yet but that's mainly because I am waiting for my number to be ported over from another carrier that I have switched to (From Three to EE) and until that happens, the phone is not usable as a phone, just a wifi enabled small tablet that after I set it up to my liking, I have managed to put down for the most part.

Anyway, I have been working each day for the last two so haven't had chance to play with it much. This number port should happen tomorrow though and I can give my iPhone 5s to my girlfriend, who has been chomping at the bit to get it. I was hoping she would have my HTC to replace her Samsung instead but no such luck. :(

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I've been using Android phones for years too and the side power button is something I have a love/hate relationship with. On my HTC it's never a problem. On my Samsung phones, I kept hitting it when I went for the volume buttons.

Thankfully I haven't had that much trouble with the iPhone 6 yet but that's mainly because I am waiting for my number to be ported over from another carrier that I have switched to (From Three to EE) and until that happens, the phone is not usable as a phone, just a wifi enabled small tablet that after I set it up to my liking, I have managed to put down for the most part.

Anyway, I have been working each day for the last two so haven't had chance to play with it much. This number port should happen tomorrow though and I can give my iPhone 5s to my girlfriend, who has been chomping at the bit to get it. I was hoping she would have my HTC to replace her Samsung instead but no such luck. :(

did you get the plus? or just the six?

How does the iPhone compares to the samsung one. A few months ago i was tempted to get the galaxy s5. The guy kept saying it was much better than the iPhone because it had full multitasking, water proof etc etc etc... but i just couldn't do it!! i love iPhones so much!!!

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Guys and Gals, please keep this civil. Keep iMore from becoming like the other nations. If you don't want to see these posts, then don't click on them.

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
The only thing I'm trying to get used to is the power/sleep button being on the side. Other than that, this is the best phone I've ever had.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen