This phone is badass .... But

Lyall Demorrow

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
did you get the plus? or just the six?

How does the iPhone compares to the samsung one. A few months ago i was tempted to get the galaxy s5. The guy kept saying it was much better than the iPhone because it had full multitasking, water proof etc etc etc... but i just couldn't do it!! i love iPhones so much!!!

I just sold my Galaxy S5 so that I could get the iPhone 6 plus. The S5 is ok but it feels very cheap and it is laggy. I have always preferred the iPhone's build quality and now that I can get a big iPhone I will probably stick with IOS.

GolferChris68

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm reading a lot of returns are gonna happen .

Where are you reading that? I'm sure some will be returned - buying something with a new form factor like the Plus sight-unseen is always a risk. That said, most of what I've read from those who own it is pretty positive. They will sell a ton of them.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I understand the OP concerns with the 6+. It's taking me time to get used to the size and to type with this bad boy. Nothing wrong with letting us know how he feels.

falconeight

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
So I did the laundry today, washed the dishes, took out the trash, and washed my car. None of those chores reminded me of my i6p. I also held 5 ices cubes in one hand and my i6p in the other and it was a totally different experience. Last I don't feel like returning it, I love this phone, its now part of me, and we will walk blindly into a fountain together one day.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
OP, at least you got a nice new iPhone. I gotta wait until January. Hang in there. You'll get used to it soon enough.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

martinlmnt

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I don't think you're giving it enough time. It only came out on Friday so you've only had it for three days MAX. Give it time!

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Other forums

Haha! Those are less reliable than the comments on news articles! Especially AC and CB, which are infested with apple hating mfs. I can just see some desperate BB fans hoping with all they have that the iPhone 6 will be a flop like the Q10(heck, any of BB latest phones, and the company itself) was. And desperate android fans want it to flop so they'll have more trash to throw on the fanwar Fire.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
It has the same BS. You guys may feel a more close knit as a community because there are less people who post overall. But the same whiners, complainers, trolls, and fanboys are still here. Not sure how you guys don't see this.

Oh yes I agree with you there. But as far as the leadership and mods here, we are extremely different.

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Lets bring this post back on topic, please.

Of course. My bad. Sorry for the segue.

Yes the 6+ is a "badass" device. But I wouldn't even call it a phone, most definitely a 'phablet'. It is silly big and talking on one definitely looks like a "chore". As for it being slippery, my experience with it, it didn't seem too bad.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
I was all set to get a 6 and even reserved one to pick up. But I cancelled it and decided to stick with the Plus especially after a day out with the kids. It's growing on me. Besides, I may as well take my time with it since I have almost two weeks to decide.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73