Planning on getting 6+ on Friday

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
T-mobile customer. Do you think I will have to place an order online or will the 6+ be available in the stores?

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
T-mobile customer. Do you think I will have to place an order online or will the 6+ be available in the stores?

Go into the store and order. They are giving free overnight shipping for orders placed in the store. Bit it will be weeks before you get it.

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. I don't mind the wait. I will pay for it on Friday. Why oh why doesn't Apple release enough phones to avoid the sell out and back orders. Oh well, back to watching YouTube videos of the lucky ones to have theirs already.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
It will just be a week out from launch day. It will be a crapshoot as to whether or not they are in the stores. Ordering is your best bet for earliest guaranteed delivery.

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
Ok, I'm trying to convince my mom to lend me the $300 so I can go into the store and order the 6+ tomorrow. My Mom is a blessing being that I'm her only child. She will do it and I will pay her back, well actually, I pay my office rent on Friday. She pays for my office rent as I'm still growing my company. I promise her that once my business grows, bless me G-d, I'll take care of her.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73