What case is best , slimmest and protects the screen?

ClickClack

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I see a lotta nice cases but they only go around the outside and create a lip , to me that's not good enough they screen will damage .

Ottorbox might be too big eh?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure there is a BEST, because people use their devices in so many different ways. I think it really depends on the lifestyle of the individual and/or what type of protection they want.

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
i went to apple store today and got the silicone one... even tho the bottom is not covered, i don't think it can get scratches there. however, id say it feels amazing !!!!

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Look up the Speck cases. They offer lots of protection and are really thin this time. They aren't for me but they sound like they would work for you, thinner otter box type case.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
When I get my "full protection" case (screen protection included), I'll probably go with a lifeproof case (unless the "Nuud" is the only option they have for the Plus). I find most other full protection cases to be rather bulky, and I'm going to try to avoid them if I can. For now I have the Apple leather case. It's thin, and has a lip to keep the screen from touching the table when placed face down. Does not protect the screen otherwise, but I'm not looking for that yet. I also have a Spigen on the way some time (it was supposed to be here last week with expedited shipping, but they waited until Thursday to generate the label and apparently USPS is considered "expedited"), but it won't protect the screen other than hopefully a "lip" either.

B-17 Pilot

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I have the Tech21 Impactology case for my iPhone 5S and absolutely love it! Very slim and seems as if there is no case on the phone! Hope they come out soon with the same case for my new 6P!!

Mike

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR