How do you carry around your 6 plus?

InTheRed

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I'll be coming from a 4S when my 6 Plus arrives in about two weeks. How do you guys with the phone currently carry it?

I have an inexpensive Seidio case on mine which adds a little bulk to the 4S. It does nothing fancy, no charging, no rubber, no shock absorbtion, etc. Just some plastic or whatever that prevents damage. I have never had damage to my phone so it has done the trick.

I either keep the phone in my pocket whether it be jeans or khakis and while at work I sometimes stuff it in my shirt pocket (button down shirt/suit shirt/shirt with tie/etc) ala "pocket protector" style. $5 says this won't work with the 6 Plus.

What has worked for you so far?

I suppose this question is more for the men than the women but I'm looking for answers from both sides.

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I'll be coming from a 4S when my 6 Plus arrives in about two weeks. How do you guys with the phone currently carry it?

I have an inexpensive Seidio case on mine which adds a little bulk to the 4S. It does nothing fancy, no charging, no rubber, no shock absorbtion, etc. Just some plastic or whatever that prevents damage. I have never had damage to my phone so it has done the trick.

I either keep the phone in my pocket whether it be jeans or khakis and while at work I sometimes stuff it in my shirt pocket (button down shirt/suit shirt/shirt with tie/etc) ala "pocket protector" style. $5 says this won't work with the 6 Plus.

I suppose this question is more for the men than the women but I'm looking for answers from both sides.

Apple black leather case. So classy.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

It’s in a case and I just carry stick it in my pocket and go.

Last edited:

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Back pocket, maybe in my bag for school. Usually in my hand.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

CycloneFW

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I do the same as the Op, even with my 6+. I am using a Spigen Slim Fit case that does provide shock absorption (tpu inner shell) and impact protection (polycarbonate outer shell). It adds little bulk (still slimmer than my 5S with the Incipio Dual Pro on it). If you don't need the impact protection, the Spigen Neo Hybrid is even thinner. It's a tpu case with a metal bumper around the edge.

I got both for $15/each. I do have a glass screen protector on back order too for a another $25.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Front pocket opposite of wallet...feels just the same as the 5S really except when driving a car and still on pocket, then you can tell it's a large phone, lol!

xandrik

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
At work I have a standing desk, so when it's not in a dock, it's in my back pocket, or breast pocket in a collared shirt, button up shirt. Works great.

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I got for the 6+ The Seidio with the holster. I will also use that set up when working out.

CycloneFW

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I went to a festival today and wanted to make sure my phone wouldn't get stolen. It fit just fine in my back button and did not protrude over the top. I was able to pull the flap over and button it without issue. I was able to sit with it back there with no issue.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Been thinking about this topic for a while. I have always used neck lanyards to carry my phones (mainly so I don't drop them or leave them behind!) and have had to come up with creative ways to attach them to the phones (if they didn't have a lanyard mount) which usually meant finding cases that would work with them.

Some examples:
http://lvmhgirl.blogspot.com/2013/07/lanyards.html

Of course now that I will be getting the 6+ (in 3-4 weeks unless we miraculously find them in-store somewhere!) I may have to think of other options. Seriously, there were jokes that I would be wearing my iPad around my neck back when they were first released! 😜

Who knows...I don't think the 6+ is too big as an iPhone so maybe it won't be too obnoxious on a lanyard. Or I may have to get some sort of cute crossbody pouch or something.

Will update with ideas/links!

?????

Neck lanyard:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005N...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2350653

Wrist lanyard:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005K...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2350653

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods