How do you carry around your 6 plus?

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I carry mine around in the Platinum holster I bought at Best Buy in a Insignia clear case. I tell you though, I am scared to death I am going to get bumped when holding this thing in my hand.. In order to reach the left hand side I have to kinda lay it in my hands and do that shimmy thing if I need to go up or down in my hand, which means its seriously just laying in my hand NOT gripped like I would like for it to be, and I am so scared someone will bump my arm and BAM!! on the ground.

View attachment 68070View attachment 68071View attachment 68072

That's a nice looking case! Holster is sleek and slim too. Great combo!

You could also attach a wrist strap to the bottom of your case so you will have peace of mind when holding it in your hand. At least for now while you're still getting used to holding it. They're inexpensive and easy to attach/remove. :)

Wrist strap/lanyard on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005K...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2363968

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I keep my 6 Plus in my jeans pocket (yes, front pocket only). When I am sitting for a while, such as at my desk at work or in a restaurant, I place it in my lap or on the desk/table. It has a clear Urban Armor Gear case and an InvisibleShield Glass screen protector. My wife keeps her 6 Plus in its own pocket in her purse, since it won't fit in her jeans pocket. :)

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Lanyards on my 6+ cases (on all except Apple leather case):

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1413316079.871973.jpg

(Photo x-posted. There are quite a few "case" and "carry" threads! ;) )

Zafla

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I currently have a slim blue case on my phone for peace of mind when I set it down, don't want the back getting scratched up. It's not really a hard shell so I don't expect it to save my phone from any drops. Most of the time it's in my hands. I've had it for about two and a half weeks, when I'm out hanging with friends (usually at a bar), I'll put it in my back pocket.

05GT

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I decided to go mostly naked. I purchased Applecare+ and installed a Zagg full body shield. I'm taking a big chance, however, it just seemed wrong to cover up the phone with a case. I even purchased the Apple Leather and Silicon cases.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I only have the red Apple leather case and Zagg Glass in screen. And I always carry my phone in my hip pocket of my skinny pant. No problem at all.

johnnilcru

Banned
Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
I currently use a leather sleeve, which stays in my pocket:
HqCLT8d.jpg

but I'm really considering getting the belt case I saw on the Lucrin website - for when I'm on bike.
iphone-6-plus-belt-tan-granulated-leather.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen