Anyone returning the 6+ for the 6?

Iphonejackson

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
No way! I'm loving the massive screen. It also doesn't feel as big as I thought it would in my hand.
I may even get an otter box case. 😛

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I don't wait well so even though I am without a 6+, I've been looking more and more at the 6. Patience is not one of my virtues :<

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I'm still adjusting to the size, but at this point I have no intention of returning the plus. It's a very nice device, and I'm enjoying the larger screen.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I originally preordered the iPhone 6+ than we got the demos in store today and I started playing with both phones. I started disliking the 6+ and started gravitating towards the 6. Ended up canceling my pre order and getting the 6 right then and there. There were surprisingly a lot of people who do not want the 6. By 4 o clock we still have more than enough to last another 2 days. I'm happy with my 6 :)

AvgGuyFL

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I actually thought I would because of the size. But it's not as bad as I've feared, and I've adjusted quickly. Even considered offering it on Ebay prior to receiving it to try to turn a hefty profit.

I think some that decided to go with the 4.7 are now badmouthing the 5.5 as "Too Big" are just regretting their decision to go with the smaller phone.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Actually, I am... It feels too big to handle, at least for me, my wife got the 6 and it feels better, but I guess I'll take advantage of the 14 day window.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I went to the store yesterday in hopes that there may be a plus available and I could snatch one up. The lady told me that they had the 128 GB version in space grey in the back. I thought it was Christmas. She went in the back and brought out a 6. I said no, I want the bigger one. She said that no one had those. But she said that I could get the 6, it wasn't that different just a little smaller. For about five seconds, I contemplated getting the 6. But then I thought better of it because I knew that if I had gotten it I would have regretted it. So I'm going to show some patience and just wait for my phone to come in November sometime. I guess I can wait.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

martinlmnt

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Now that I've had it for 24 hours definitely not. I had some doubts that it might be too big but it's really not. I can totally live with it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73