BE AWARE! with iPhone 6 cases

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Today at the apple store the guy told me that the only cases that would fit the iPhone 6 properly are the ones apple have. he said no other manufacturer had the iPhone previous the release to make the cases according to the right measures.

im so mad because i ordered one on amazon. however they could be lying to idk what to think...

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up but just wait and see,it's Amazon, you can always return it and get your money back.

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark

msyk5645

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Yeah... I bought a case off eBay the same day I preordered my iPhone. Both got here today and the case fits perfectly. Think Apple just likes pushing their cases.

CycloneFW

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
My Spigen Neo Hybrid and Spigen Slim Fit with kickstand fit perfectly. I think I'll end up using the Slim Fit more often than the Neo Hybrid even though it's slightly thicker since it has the polycarbonate outer shell.

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Definitely the leather case (even if it's not he color I really wanted initially)...the Spigen case looks weird, like a cheap chinese flea market case or something. I doubt I use it much, thankfully it was only $12.

god... i got that one on amazon. i paid 22 bucks i think. I'm gonna return it! ugh! i never buy stuff online but when i do it always end up bad.

ritesh

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
The said no other manufacturer had the iPhone previous the release to make the cases according to the right measures.

The leaks that we saw online since the last few months, were 100% accurate. The case manufacturers definitely had the physical dimensions with them to launch the cases on time.

RollTideFanGrl

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I bought five cases total and 4 on Amazon. One was incipio, spiegen and 2 cheap off brand cases and every single one fits perfect. The second incipio (Kate Spade) case I purchased from Best Buy today fits perfect as well.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Today at the apple store the guy told me that the only cases that would fit the iPhone 6 properly are the ones apple have. he said no other manufacturer had the iPhone previous the release to make the cases according to the right measures.

im so mad because i ordered one on amazon. however they could be lying to idk what to think...

I think that they were lying and there is really no way they would be able to make that claim unless they actually had those other cases to demonstrate that the fit wasn't accurate. Rule number one, don't listen to salespeople. They lie.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

jgerry

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I bought an Urban Armor case on Amazon for my 6, it just arrived this morning. It's too expensive at $35 but it's well made and came with a screen protector. I like this style of case, Magpul also makes nice ones but they don't have an iPhone 6 case yet.

Oh and it fits just perfectly.

yada yada yada Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73