Is it safe to use the iPad Air charter on the IP6+?
Is it safe to use the charger for the iPad Air on the iPhone 6 plus? I'd rather use one charger than have to use two for two separate devices,but in not sure if it will be safe because of the voltage differences between the two devices.
Does anyone know if it's safe to use?
Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark
- 09-19-2014, 10:44 PM #2
- 09-19-2014, 10:50 PM #3
Re: Is it safe to use the iPad Air charter on the IP6+?
I've been using my iPad Air charger on my iPhone 5S for almost a year. Everything seems fine to me.
As far as I know, the iPad Air charger can offer extra juice when demanded, since it is a 12w unit (compared to the 5w iPhone charger) but the phone itself regulates the inflow and only pulls so much of what is available.
- By jdhooghe in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 726Last Post: 10-15-2016, 01:18 AM
- By Blevincj in forum iOS 8Replies: 6Last Post: 08-26-2015, 11:54 AM
- By iBright in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2014, 09:26 AM
- By blasted11 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 5Last Post: 09-20-2014, 10:52 AM
- By philrodo in forum iPhone 6Replies: 8Last Post: 09-20-2014, 12:52 AM