Show us your battery life on your 6 Plus

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: Battery life?

My stats are a bit skewed because I was syncing at some points,but let's just say I don't think I'll need to charge until mid day tomorrow and I'm using it heavily.

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site

My stats are a bit skewed because I was syncing at some points,but let's just say I don't think I'll need to charge until mid day tomorrow and I'm using it heavily.

This is really great to hear!

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site

This is really great to hear!

I have full bars so I think that plays into the situation heavily, willing to bet I would lose a chunk of battery if I was on 3G or had fewer bars,but everything's good so far.

Bmichael78

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site

Mine has been worse so far. Plus, I fully charge my phone and yet I can't get any battery usage stats. It's just blank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ChrisJ1

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site

image.jpg

Interesting enough, I get this stats on my iPhone 5 all the time, and my battery is more than a year old so I am more than sure that I am over the 500 cycles. I must accept that I am a pilot and I just logged about 20 hours of flight in the last two days, Airplane mode on for at least 20 hours.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site

With just a couple of days of comparison, I'd say it's better than my 5, but that's not surprising considering the battery is 1.5 years old. I'll still reserve judgment until more real world experience, but as an initial comment, I'd say it's an upgrade for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711