Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
Like Tree150Likes
    iMore Newbie

13 Posts
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts

Default re: IPhone 6 Plus: reviews and impressions

Works great so far. Performance is very smooth and the battery life is fantastic.
    iMore Intermediate

141 Posts

Default Re: IPhone 6 Plus: reviews and impressions

Love my iphone 6plus. But the new iOS9 makes it laggy
    dsamp23 and cardan08 like this.
    iMore Intermediate

226 Posts

Default Re: IPhone 6 Plus: reviews and impressions

I am pleased with mine. I left the iPhone behind with the iPhone 3G and have since been with Android...

I recently had a Nexus 6 but decided to leave VZW and switch to ATT in order to take advantage of their new Internet/TV/Cellular bundle that gives me Unlimited Data and cuts my bill in half...

Only problem was that ATT didn't really have any phones that were much better than what I had... It came down to the Note 5 and the 6S Plus. Both were a marginal step up in hardware, but the Note 5 was a step down in software... Still doesn't have the latest version of Android that my Nexus has had since July... The Note 5 has a much better screen, but it still felt like a downgrade... So I decided what the hell, I will try the iPhone...

It's a lot more limited than the Droids... Can't do some things at all, or as easily, but for all the essentials that you need a smartphone for, it works very well. Smooth, nice. Battery life is nowhere near as good as the Nexus, but better than the Note 5 that my wife decided on.

Overall I am pleased. It has limitations, but I knew that going in. Even as a huge Android fan, all things considered, I don't regret my decision...
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678