IPhone 6 Plus: reviews and impressions

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Okay, now that many of you have had the 6+ for a few days now (and a whole work day) does it still feel like a phone you want for two years? I am still on the fence, and the reactions I am reading online are interesting. There have been a few articles written about people bringing their phones back and swapping for the 6. I have the 6 now, but I am contemplating the opposite.

I upgrade every year but if I kept my phone for 2 years, I'm very positive I'd be happy with my 6+. I'm not at al, a fan of unwieldy devices but as big as this is, it doesn't feel bad. I've had to find different ways to carry it because of the size but all in all I'm pleased with my purchase.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Coming from the Note 3, the size doesn't bother me at all, but it is taller than the Note 3. I absolutely love my 6+. I carry a purse anyway so it just goes inside one of the pockets. I held my co-worker's 6 for a minute and I was like "I cannot go back to anything smaller than 5"..lol

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
It's a review by an iPhone user. Any non biased review anyone can share? Especially this will be my very first iPhone, ever.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

wwjoshdew on YouTube should have a review coming soon. This is his first Apple anything, ever.

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
I upgrade every year but if I kept my phone for 2 years, I'm very positive I'd be happy with my 6+. I'm not at al, a fan of unwieldy devices but as big as this is, it doesn't feel bad. I've had to find different ways to carry it because of the size but all in all I'm pleased with my purchase.

This was i was hoping to see, a good honest answer. I can deal with adjusting my grip for such a nice screen!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have anything to say about the bending issues that were reported today?

Doesn't bother me. I can't let stuff like this spoil my excitement. Prime example...there were a ton of people complaining about the charging port cover breaking off of their Galaxy S5 with normal wear & tear after a week or two but I've had mine a few months & it's perfectly fine. If something like this is going to bother you, return your device & find one that no one is talking about. I'm not trying to be an *** about it but this type of stuff pops up about every new device. It's a part of the process!

MKA1983

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
IPhone 6 Plus :reviews and first impressions

It's definitely not just "talk", there's several videos showing that the phone bends with little force. I do think I agree about the apple care plus plan though, and a good hard case. No matter what I'll never be happy with a plain 6.

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
It's definitely not just "talk", there's several videos showing that the phone bends with little force. I do think I agree about the apple care plus plan though, and a good hard case. No matter what I'll never be happy with a plain 6.

I really think you will be fine. That guy put a ton of pressure on that phone. Also, this happened when the iPhone 5 came out as well. A few of those bent when the right amount of pressure was put on them, but it's not something the phone was know for.

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site

I saw a video yesterday of a guy bending his space gray 6+. In it, he says it was painful to bend. It definitely takes more than a "little force" to make it happen.

Braini4c

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
How are you finding the 6 plus?

So how are you guys finding getting use to the 6 plus? i am enjoying it i really think its great its like having a ipad my only problem is people saying WOW ITS HUGE.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Re: How are you finding the 6 plus?

So how are you guys finding getting use to the 6 plus? i am enjoying it i really think its great its like having a ipad my only problem is people saying WOW ITS HUGE.

Same here. I honestly don't care what people think but they're starting to get on my nerves with the "it's huge" comment. Of course it's huge, there's no denying it and I choose to use it so leave me alone!!! lol

Daniel Smith4

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: How are you finding the 6 plus?

1st Impression: "Wow, this is big.."

2nd Impression: "Yikes, the screen is clear"

After about 10 minutes I went back to my 5s to restore to factory settings and found it to be horribly small. I'm absolutely loving the size and quality of the 6 Plus!