IPhone 6 Plus: reviews and impressions

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
You are dying to tell the world how excited you are about your new iPhone 6 Plus. Here's where you give that keyboard a workout. Voice out freely!

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
The size will take some getting used to, but the curvature of the edges is awesome. The rounded glass is impressive coming from the 5. The screen clarity is great, and I'm not seeing any lag with resizing to the larger display. Some apps have some formatting issues, but they're minor at most so far. My biggest issue is trying to put it down and going to bed.

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
i love the size but i gotta get used to it. ill get there. there was no way i wanted the 6 when i was holding the plus.

However, I've found a few bugs here and there. I'm preparing it to make a full restore to it. I'm backing it up now. I'm sure it will be fine after that.

Iphonejackson

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
IPhone 6 Plus :reviews and first impressions

So far I'm really happy with my purchase. Can't wait for all the apps to update so they're less "fuzzy".
Also, the phone doesn't feel as large as I thought it would in my hand.

Last edited:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
6 hours with it and there's no looking back now. Works perfectly at this size for me. iOS 8 is pretty smooth so far, and landscape mode on this bigger screen is fantastic.

Haven't played with the camera much because it was dark by the time I was settled in to mess with it, but got a Braves game tomorrow, so we'll see how it fairs!

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Absolutely love my 6 Plus!!!!!! I've had it for almost 10 hours, and it's not as big as I thought it was gonna be.
I love it and wouldn't look back! Now when I pick up my iPhone 5, it's just so tiny... iPhone mini lol
But yes, I love this phone! Can't put it down

krsgdlw

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
I made the right decision going with the 6+. It will take some time for developers, new and existing, to optimize their apps to the screen size. But when they do, it's going to be NICE!

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site

This phone is very interesting. The screen size make a the experience so different from previous iPhones. My purpose for getting this phone was to experience something new and this phone does the trick. It's a beauty

Last edited:

isuquinndog

May 15, 2010
Visit site
6 hours with it and there's no looking back now. Works perfectly at this size for me. iOS 8 is pretty smooth so far, and landscape mode on this bigger screen is fantastic.

Haven't played with the camera much because it was dark by the time I was settled in to mess with it, but got a Braves game tomorrow, so we'll see how it fairs!

Share your photos from the game!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
So far so good!!! No issues at all. I'm still getting use to the size but it's not that bad to make me want to exchange it for the 6. All the apps I use frequently updated for iOS 8 & the new devices early on the week & they look great!!! Battery is pretty good also.

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Definitely love my 6 Plus. Couldn't be better. Apple knows how to build quality devices. Very sleek, feels good in the hands, very solid overall.

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site

Okay, now that many of you have had the 6+ for a few days now (and a whole work day) does it still feel like a phone you want for two years? I am still on the fence, and the reactions I am reading online are interesting. There have been a few articles written about people bringing their phones back and swapping for the 6. I have the 6 now, but I am contemplating the opposite.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm loving the size of my 6. The size is just perfect for one handed use but at times can almost be a little too big which is great because that means the screen is big enough to do entertaining things such as watch movies and sports on. The plus was way to big for my likings. 6 is just right for me.