IPhone 6 plus known issues

Dextermutt

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
My phone no longer rotates to landscape on the home screen.... Too many other glitches to mention. Where is this awesomeness everyone preaches about iPhones? Came from BB10, and honestly without trying to bash iOS I feel the OS is stale compared to the other options out there

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
My iPhone will just stop loading data, no WiFi and no LTE :(
Have to hard reset my device
Doesn't really bother me, nothing is perfect

jianrong

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
Is this an issue?

Was listening radio and Safari on landscape.. Feel my left hand numb as well as electric shock feel. Back of phone skittle hot too.

craftEcowgirl

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Whenever I try and edit a contact, and have to delete it, the cursor jumps to other fields and deletes etc. Does this for every character i try and delete. :( I sure hope they are fixing this in next update

---
iPhone 6 Plus

craftEcowgirl

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Also, when i edit a calendar entry, the times change and are not the ones i entered or change. I have to delete the entry and reenter. The edit feature does not work

---
iPhone 6 Plus

urrl

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
My only issue is coming from Android all I had to do was drag and drop movies from the phone to the PC. I am at a loss as to importing a full resolution movie from iMovie on my iP6+ to my PC or Mac. Any tips?

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
My only issue is coming from Android all I had to do was drag and drop movies from the phone to the PC. I am at a loss as to importing a full resolution movie from iMovie on my iP6+ to my PC or Mac. Any tips?

Download a program like iExplorer that will let you drag and drop content from your phone to your Mac or PC.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73