Just tested out the 6 Plus!

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I just tested the display model of the 6 Plus at my local Apple Store, and here are my first impressions:

It's big, no buts about it! Coming from a 5s, the big difference is the keyboard size. The keyboard has more keys and symbols than the 5s, so when I get the phone late next month/ sometime in November, it'll take me a while to get used to the keyboard.

The main issue is the screen size and resolution. I watched a bit of the Lego Movie and the Hobbit and they looked great. The main thing I'll use my 6 Plus for is watching movies and videos on YouTube and Vimeo.

I did not test out the 6 because I'm not interested in it. For me, it'll be the 6 Plus 128 GB Verizon in Space Grey.

Can't wait until I get it!

KennyMcCormack

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I just tested the display model of the 6 Plus at my local Apple Store, and here are my first impressions:

It's big, no buts about it! Coming from a 5s, the big difference is the keyboard size. The keyboard has more keys and symbols than the 5s, so when I get the phone late next month/ sometime in November, it'll take me a while to get used to the keyboard.

The main issue is the screen size and resolution. I watched a bit of the Lego Movie and the Hobbit and they looked great. The main thing I'll use my 6 Plus for is watching movies and videos on YouTube and Vimeo.

I did not test out the 6 because I'm not interested in it. For me, it'll be the 6 Plus 128 GB Verizon in Space Grey.

Can't wait until I get it!

Thanks for those first impressions!!!

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Same here, I handled one at the Verizon store. Thing has almost no weight at all. I couldn't believe how light it was.

rion_j

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I just tested out the 6 and 6 plus and the 6 plus is simply amazing. The screen on the 6 plus is so crisp and colorful compared to the 6. You can see the difference as the screen on the 6 plus really pops. I also had no problem holding it and will easily get used to it. Can't wait,, mine comes in 2 weeks.

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I forgot to mention the camera. There's a new time lapse feature that's next to the slow motion camera. The 6 Plus camera also has OIS. I didn't test out any of the camera features out though.

I can't wait until late October/ sometime in November once the demand has died down at my local Apple Store. I can just walk in and buy the phone then!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I forgot to mention the camera. There's a new time lapse feature that's next to the slow motion camera. The 6 Plus camera also has OIS. I didn't test out any of the camera features out though.

I can't wait until late October/ sometime in November once the demand has died down at my local Apple Store. I can just walk in and buy the phone then!

5s got time lapse also with ios 8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73