For those of us that aren't expecting shipping for weeks

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone think it's possible that once some pre orders go out today our shipping dates could move up?

I'm not well versed on this but I would assume not. I would expect that the queue would remain unless there was a sudden surge in production at Foxcon.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I'm not getting my hopes up. My cases will be here before my phone, so I'll just have to wait it out. Standing in line was never an option! Lol

Daniel Smith4

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Woo finally a thread I can join!

Mine isn't likely to be shipped for another 3-4 weeks via Apple Store. Went into an Apple Store today to try my luck but they were already sold out when I got there

Devinfowlkes15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site

Mine isn't likely to be shipped for another 3-4 weeks via Apple Store. Went into an Apple Store today to try my luck but they were already sold out when I got there

Im praying and hoping so , I don't know if i can wait 3-4 weeks. I am calling radio shack and best buy everyday

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I'm not getting my hopes up. My cases will be here before my phone, so I'll just have to wait it out. Standing in line was never an option! Lol

I believe my cases will be here before my phone too lol and I don't stand in line for phones, i have things to do & don't have time to wait outside of a store. Also I would hate to stand in line all day & night just to get to the front and then the stores sold out so i wasted my time at that point

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I believe my cases will be here before my phone too lol and I don't stand in line for phones, i have things to do & don't have time to wait outside of a store. Also I would hate to stand in line all day & night just to get to the front and then the stores sold out so i wasted my time at that point
Yeah my co-worker pre-ordered the 6 and is expecting delivery today, which is why he took off. It is not that serious for me!

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

That's why I pre ordered,I didn't want that to happen to me but mine isn't supposed to be shipped until mid November from AT&T :|

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711