Who Else Is In Line Right Now?

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm the only person in line and I'd like to have someone to chat with. Two people have come and stayed in their car, then they left, and now they're back. It also looks like they're having "fun." His head keeps going in her lap. So, needless to say, can't really talk to them right now. :rotfl:

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Not in line, just can't sleep waiting for my phone tomorrow via UPS. Enjoy the show! Lol

I'll take what I can get! And thanks, but I'm at a Verizon store so it won't be as much fun as if I were at an Apple store. Last year, though, the manager bought us coffee and donuts. I can't have caffeine and don't like coffee in general but I love some donuts! :D So at least I got to eat one of those, and maybe they'll do that again this year.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey Jake. I'm not in line, just on a bathroom break and decided to check the forums and say HI while offering some support. Hang in there the Sun is coming...SMILE

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

Thanks Finn! I was looking in the wrong forum.

Hey Jake. I'm not in line, just on a bathroom break and decided to check the forums and say HI while offering some support. Hang in there the Sun is coming...SMILE

Thanks Spencer! I'm kinda liking it because I'm excited but I'm doing pretty well with being patient too. I'd just like for someone to come. Someone that will get out of the damn car. :cant-watch:

tattooed4515

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Sitting in a McDonald's parking lot. Mall won't let us in until 6am and won't even let us on the property. So I'm basically hoping to cut everyone off and fly up there to try and get whats probably the only 6+ they have lol. If not seriously debating on just getting a 6

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Sitting in front of Tmobile store in Virginia Beach. Fourth in line but tmobile said they have 30 iphone 6 64& 128GB so I am good. No 6+ but I am hoping my preorder comes in today.

koolhand79

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm number one in front of my local sprint store. A couple of cars have driven by and slowed down. Other than that, no action. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1411121869.233853.jpg

Sabihondo

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Over 1,500 in line at the store in Tacoma, WA. They ran out of 6+ phones in 10 minutes and about 500 of us left the line and went home.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I slept in! In line now, but it's 40 minutes until open and the line is all the way wrapped around the damn mall. Don't think gonna be able to get one guys :( may need to settle for a order

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711