Verizon is CREEPY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
So I decided it was time to break up with Verizon for good, no slinking back to "Big Red" this time we are through (Taylor Swift ya hear me). I went through my corporate discount site and pre-ordered my new iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Gold and yeah it won't ship for 6-8 weeks but oh well. Did the phone port thing and should be cool.

Not even 20 minutes later I get a phone call from you guessed it Verizon Loyalty and they were "checking in" on how my plan was, what they could do for me, blah, blah, blah. Oh I explained that sure I would love to order a new iPhone on Verizon except since I paid my iPhone off in FULL on the Edge program I am not eligible to do that for 30 days.

Yes that's right Verizon can deliver me an iPhone 6 Plus 128GB by the end of October and I still pre-ordered from AT&T and will wait for the November 2nd through November 27th window. Why Verizon is just too creepy and invasive.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
No the fact that my line won't even be ported for like 2 months is creepy. The fact that they lied about why they were calling me was creepy, the fact that Verizon is simply a creepy company. I guess it was simply lost. Moderators feel free to close :)

PeltFrelken

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
So I decided it was time to break up with Verizon for good, no slinking back to "Big Red" this time we are through (Taylor Swift ya hear me). I went through my corporate discount site and pre-ordered my new iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Gold and yeah it won't ship for 6-8 weeks but oh well. Did the phone port thing and should be cool.

Not even 20 minutes later I get a phone call from you guessed it Verizon Loyalty and they were "checking in" on how my plan was, what they could do for me, blah, blah, blah. Oh I explained that sure I would love to order a new iPhone on Verizon except since I paid my iPhone off in FULL on the Edge program I am not eligible to do that for 30 days.

Yes that's right Verizon can deliver me an iPhone 6 Plus 128GB by the end of October and I still pre-ordered from AT&T and will wait for the November 2nd through November 27th window. Why Verizon is just too creepy and invasive.

Huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.