iPhone 6 Plus Stock Information (AT&T Store)

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I have a very good friend who works at a corporate AT&T store and she texted me earlier when they got their shipments for tomorrow. She initially knew that they got 57 iPhones. She just texted me back and said that 50 of them are the normal 6, obviously leaving 7 Pluses. I don't know anymore than that, though, like sizes, colors, or if any of those are reserved for pre-orders as she said they're very busy today and hasn't had the chance to check them individually.

I'm hoping Verizon will get at least that many, but I don't know.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Can she tell what storage size? I know for sure they (both AT&T and Verizon) will have the 6+. But I am skeptical if they have anything other than the 16GB version.

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have some friends that work at both AT&T and Verizon. They both have told me that the stores were told of a VERY limited stock of Plus models. Each location will only get a couple. maybe one or 2 of each GB version. I thought about going to stand in line but if I'm not one of the first in line might not get a Plus model. If you are going to stand in line get in the front. I actually bought the guy in front of me breakfast for the 5 release to let me move up. LOL

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Can she tell what storage size? I know for sure they (both AT&T and Verizon) will have the 6+. But I am skeptical if they have anything other than the 16GB version.

I can ask her when she has more time, but for now I don't know the answer to that. I hope they have at least one 128GB version. I'm down with Silver and Space Gray, but Gold I'd have to think about.

I have some friends that work at both AT&T and Verizon. They both have told me that the stores were told of a VERY limited stock of Plus models. Each location will only get a couple. maybe one or 2 of each GB version. I thought about going to stand in line but if I'm not one of the first in line might not get a Plus model. If you are going to stand in line get in the front. I actually bought the guy in front of me breakfast for the 5 release to let me move up. LOL

I plan on being first in line. I'm going at midnight (it's a small store). I'm not really looking forward to an 8 hour wait but you've gotta do what you've gotta do I suppose.

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I can ask her when she has more time, but for now I don't know the answer to that. I hope they have at least one 128GB version. I'm down with Silver and Space Gray, but Gold I'd have to think about.

I plan on being first in line. I'm going at midnight (it's a small store). I'm not really looking forward to an 8 hour wait but you've gotta do what you've gotta do I suppose.

Well first in line you should get your choice of product. I'm sure you will have a good time sharing the iPhone stories. That's what we did and take lots of snacks.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Well first in line you should get your choice of product. I'm sure you will have a good time sharing the iPhone stories. That's what we did and take lots of snacks.

I'll pack lots of crap, but I'm hoping that someone will come soon after I get there as last year the first person didn't arrive until 5am.

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'll pack lots of crap, but I'm hoping that someone will come soon after I get there as last year the first person didn't arrive until 5am.

LOL... That's what happen to me one year. I went out at midnight and the next person did not show up till 4 am.... Long lonely night... And it rained part of the time. At least I was able to sit in my car for a bit.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
LOL... That's what happen to me one year. I went out at midnight and the next person did not show up till 4 am.... Long lonely night... And it rained part of the time. At least I was able to sit in my car for a bit.

I have a feeling I'll repeat your performance. I'm the only person around here crazy enough to wait 8 hours in line for a phone.

therealmatt84

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Im hoping my local (down the street) AT&T store will have some. I called earlier today and they said they were going to get some in, but wouldn't tell my any other details.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I just called my Verizon store and they don't have them yet but he said they should at least get one of each. I'm fine with that as long as I'm first.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
There were apparently more boxes hiding out (at my friend's AT&T store, not Verizon) because the final count came in at 100 6s and 12 Pluses. I'll take those odds.

jessedholm

Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
Well normally I line up every year at my local att store. But I got a couple apple store gift cards for mothers day and my birthday so I saved them for my new phone. Lining up at apple store is a very different experience. I did it once before and got NOTHING! Stood inline for the 3g and left empty handed. I imagine the apple store will have more than 10 or 12 6Pluses. My question is what time should I line up?? Im in central florida. the mall won't even open the doors usually till 6 or 7 for mall walkers. I'm gonna be outside for hours. UGH!

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Well normally I line up every year at my local att store. But I got a couple apple store gift cards for mothers day and my birthday so I saved them for my new phone. Lining up at apple store is a very different experience. I did it once before and got NOTHING! Stood inline for the 3g and left empty handed. I imagine the apple store will have more than 10 or 12 6Pluses. My question is what time should I line up?? Im in central florida. the mall won't even open the doors usually till 6 or 7 for mall walkers. I'm gonna be outside for hours. UGH!

If you want a Plus, go now. Seriously.