- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Apple store estimated shipping and actual shipping/delivery thread.
This is my first preorder from apple, and I wanted to know if the actual dates that apple estimates is to the point or they could end up being delivered before.
I looked for iPhone 5 and 5s past preorders to know but had no luck so I started this thread for now and people that order in the future.
I'll start by sharing my information:
I preordered at 1.47am PT and when I added the iPhone to the cart it showed a 19/9 - 23/9 delivery date but I got the confirmation email saying it's 3-4 weeks. Funny is that my friend ordered the same phone, size, color (6+, 128, silver) an hour after and got a confirmation of 19/9!
So far it still shows an available for ship 3-4 weeks, delivers 16/10 - 23/10
Although for the case it showed a delivery for 23/9 - 25/9 but I got it on the yesterday which is 17/9 (5 days before the actual apple delivery date). < Good news? Hopefully
- 09-18-2014, 01:39 PM #2
Re: Apple store estimated shipping and actual shipping/delivery thread.
Of course all dates are best guess estimates by Apple. They have historically been pretty good, based on overall demand and supply. If you got a delivery date for several weeks out, it’s possible that Apple could get you a phone earlier, but again, it’s not something to take to the bank. This is not their first time through this process and their supply chain metrics are pretty good.
- By GorilonTejano in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-01-2015, 02:05 PM
- By Evilguppy in forum iPhoneReplies: 44Last Post: 09-20-2014, 01:53 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2014, 12:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2014, 10:51 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2014, 09:30 AM