My Favorite iPhone Review

bailbrae

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for posting this! Hands down, THE best review I've read yet! I pre-ordered a 64GB 6 last Friday. I had a Note II prior to coming back to the 5s, and while I loved it initially, I grew tired of the size. It didn't replace my iPad, and my primary use of the device is to take quick pics, email and text, mobile banking and funny enough...as a phone. The Note II was just SO big.

Having said all of that, I have spent the last six days second guessing myself because bigger is always better, right? Lol. Anyway, after reading this review, and the points he makes for each device, I feel pretty good about my teeny, tiny iPhone 6 that will be here tomorrow. ;)

Thanks again!

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for posting this! Hands down, THE best review I've read yet! I pre-ordered a 64GB 6 last Friday. I had a Note II prior to coming back to the 5s, and while I loved it initially, I grew tired of the size. It didn't replace my iPad, and my primary use of the device is to take quick pics, email and text, mobile banking and funny enough...as a phone. The Note II was just SO big.

Having said all of that, I have spent the last six days second guessing myself because bigger is always better, right? Lol. Anyway, after reading this review, and the points he makes for each device, I feel pretty good about my teeny, tiny iPhone 6 that will be here tomorrow. ;)

Thanks again!
You're welcome

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
The only part of that review that solidified my choice was right here: "I used the iPhone 6 Plus for two days straight at Disneyland without charging it once and still had 16% battery life left"

^ As a power user that is the best news I have heard about the iPhone 6 plus. I was so torn but the ultimate deciding factor for me was battery life. Mine arrives tomorrow and I will report back next week with performance and battery life!

CycloneFW

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Great review! Thanks! I am even more excited about my 6+ tomorrow (I sold my original iPad last year and I've been eying the iPad Mini when it next gets refreshed). This will be my "all-in-one" device now!

koolhand79

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
That review was exactly what I wanted to hear. That battery life alone makes the plus the right choice for me. I can't wait

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I want the 6 plus and all but anybody else feel like going to Disneyland now lol.

Great review. So excited about that camera

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox