Sprint 6+.. Have my tracking number!'

Lesawags

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Online... But, that means there's hope for all orders ... My neighbor, sprint as well.. Ordered Friday in store.. He called his Sprint store, and they told him they expected to get in store orders from Friday ( morning at least) to his store,, so my sister has hope too looks good have faith.. U got in store Friday too... I'm sure we will all be lucky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Online... But, that means there's hope for all orders ... My neighbor, sprint as well.. Ordered Friday in store.. He called his Sprint store, and they told him they expected to get in store orders from Friday ( morning at least) to his store,, so my sister has hope too looks good have faith.. U got in store Friday too... I'm sure we will all be lucky

Yeah I was the second person in my store. I am not going to get excited.

michikade

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Much congratulations. I'm sure mine will be a while but maybe, JUST MAYBE I'll see mine before the end of September.

Sent from my gracefully aging iPad 2 with iOS 8.0 using Tapatalk

Lesawags

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
When did you preorder?? I think those us that had a up to 3 weeks have a excellent chance of getting it Friday. Since the preorders all started at up to 3 weeks, I think
Any of us that the up to 3 weeks has a great chance of getting a Friday delivery

michikade

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
When did you preorder?? I think those us that had a up to 3 weeks have a excellent chance of getting it Friday. Since the preorders all started at up to 3 weeks, I think
Any of us that the up to 3 weeks has a great chance of getting a Friday delivery

I preordered yesterday so the chances are pretty weak that I'll get mine any sooner than week after next. I wasn't going to preorder but changed my mind after stores said they weren't going to have any stock whatsoever at launch and corporate said the same thing - I figured if I was gonna haveta wait, I may as well have them mail me one.

Sent from my iPhone 5 running iOS 8.0 while impatiently waiting for my 6+ using Tapatalk

jayv1717

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site

Man I sure hope so! what time did you pre order and how many gb?

Lesawags

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I would think early morning in store orders would be in the same category as up to 3 weeks, heck maybe better, as a in store pick up. how did Sprint tell you they would notify you when it came in??? Email?
Id say you have as good of chance as any of us in the up to 3 week category.

Lesawags

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't get into Sprint site until 315am CST my order was placed at 324 am... Did u get the up to 3 weeks ?? Has ur card been charged?? I haven't received the email yet, but checked on the Sprint site and it had been updated..first time since I ordered..

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I would think early morning in store orders would be in the same category as up to 3 weeks, heck maybe better, as a in store pick up. how did Sprint tell you they would notify you when it came in??? Email?
Id say you have as good of chance as any of us in the up to 3 week category.

They said they would call

jayv1717

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't get into Sprint site until 315am CST my order was placed at 324 am... Did u get the up to 3 weeks ?? Has ur card been charged?? I haven't received the email yet, but checked on the Sprint site and it had been updated..first time since I ordered..

My card was charged on the 15th and I did receive the up to 3 weeks status.. no action as of yet 😩

Lesawags

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Give it time. I have 2 friends that ordered after I did, and one just received their tracking number. I still haven't received email from Sprint but I can see it on UPS with tracking number. I'm sure you will get your tracking number by morning if not sooner ., it WILL happen, they have all those preorders to get thru all of the country . Remember , check Sprint site ... Not email .. Friend got hers 4 mins ago. Let us know when it shows up.,, and it will., . I'm sure the up to 3 weeks was just a place holder... Excited for the shock you'll get

Lesawags

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Designed4him, I'd show up at Sprint when they open,. Just to be positive they won't wait till it calms down at store before they start calling you

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I got my info for those who ordered at a sprint store
dba22d743ff7cf35258e84fde72f513e.jpg

Lesawags

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Yea! That's awesome for you looks like you'll be one of the lucky ones too ... Does it say a time to go in or are they calling you? Congrats

Lesawags

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
That's great. Now the waiting begins in earnest. The good news it's just 1 more day, not October or November. Be sure and post when you pick up your new baby