Apple.com | Apple Store App orders ONLY

xandrik

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
What's your order status?

I'm still seeing "preparing for shipment" on the apple order status page. Even though the funds were withdrawn from my account last night at 8:30pm.

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Mine is saying the same thing with a 9/19 delivery date. I ordered mine on Friday morning. They pulled the money out but didnt get a tracking number yet

Brenda

metacuate

May 3, 2013
Visit site
What's your order status?

I'm still seeing "preparing for shipment" on the apple order status page. Even though the funds were withdrawn from my account last night at 8:30pm.

Mine says the same thing, I ordered through apple, but no funds have been charged to my card. I ordered through at&t next, so only the taxes were authorized originally, but the original authorization dropped off and I am waiting to see if it ships and delivers by the 19th, as promised. If the transaction actually posted, it probably means they actually shipped or created the shipping label for your phone.

isuquinndog

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Says it's Preparing for Shipping, card has been charged and I went to UPS site and used the trick to find the shipping number and found it. It's in TN with next day air as the shipping type so it may not leave until tonight or Thursday morning.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
Still waiting on a shipping update. Apple still says preparing for shipment, but using the "reference" number trick, I see the package left China on Monday. Still haven't seen any updates since then, but at least it was supposed to have been on a plane. The phone shows up under my apple id, so that's encouraging.

chrisforpm

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I ordered Friday morning around 3:05 am CDT from apple.ca and my credit card was charged the next day. So far it still says preparing for shipment. ETA is 09/19-09/23.

rnd0209

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Prepping for shipment for the phone the case for my 6 plus arrived yesterday and the case for my 6 will be here tomorrow.

What TN trick do you speak of?

Posted via the iMore App for Android

jsanders91

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Ordered 2 iPhone 6+ through Apple app two separate orders both say Preparing for Shipment and that they will be delivered on Friday the 19th!

Still haven't received tracking information so I did the reference trick on UPS.com and was able to find both orders!

One says it left China on the 15th and hasn't updated since then, the other order says it was in Tennessee this morning and just updated a little bit ago saying it is now in Kentucky! I'm located in North Carolina...

Still hopeful that i will receive both phones on friday since that is what it says!

I have only been charged for one phone and the charge has been pending since Monday! Another charge was pending for the other phone but then last night that pending charge completely disappeared!! Is this normal for a preorder? I have never preordered before usually just wait til stores have plenty of stock!

mattrock2003

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Mine still says "preparing to ship" from Apple.

I went to UPS.com and searched for my tracking number by entering my phone number into the reference part. Sure enough I found that it was in Tennessee. I did that yesterday.

I just checked using the UPS app and its finally moving from Nashville and is expected to to be delivered by 9/19. So excited!

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1410991874.603512.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1410991788.504443.jpg
    ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1410991788.504443.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 45

Doug B

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Same for me....

eheryzyz.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Interestingly, I found my using my home phone number as the reference. Apparently, that’s the number that's on my Apple Store account.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711