After reading the Review Roundup on iMore, I am starting to second guess the 6 Plus decision....

michikade

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
It's all going to boil down to what feels most comfortable for one person or another. The Plus will be way too big for some people, but perfect for other people. It just depends on what you like and what you use your phone for.

I, for one, generally speaking don't use my phone as a phone often - it's a multimedia and text communication device. So to me, bigger battery and screen ultimately won out. Others may not feel that way.

Sent from my gracefully aging iPad 2 using Tapatalk

murtzjaffer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Pelt, can you link me to some of these reviews? Would be much appreciated.

Mich... the battery is the big one for me. I literally walk around with like 3 portable chargers everywhere I go. I am just concerned about how awkward the typing will be. While I watch some video, I sync my point and shoot camera with wifi to the phone. I just think that the trend is moving toward bigger phones as well and I would rather get used to one now.

I also don't use iPad at all.

My main second thoughts are with ease of typing. That seems to be the 6's biggest strength vs the 6 Plus.

ben182tx

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I've also been feeling the same about going Plus Size over the 6...Better battery, camera, and the best looking screen might have me hooked though. I keep telling myself that it is going to be worth the learning curve.

murtzjaffer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Hopefully we will be singing a different tune when we get it.

I am annoyed that Otterbox doesn't have Plus cases yet though

michikade

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Hopefully we will be singing a different tune when we get it.

I am annoyed that Otterbox doesn't have Plus cases yet though

I feel ya. Don't really want otterbox, but I just ordered a $13 case from Amazon to tide me over until LifeProof gets theirs ready to go.

Sent from my gracefully aging iPad 2 using Tapatalk

isuquinndog

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Pelt, can you link me to some of these reviews? Would be much appreciated.

Mich... the battery is the big one for me. I literally walk around with like 3 portable chargers everywhere I go. I am just concerned about how awkward the typing will be. While I watch some video, I sync my point and shoot camera with wifi to the phone. I just think that the trend is moving toward bigger phones as well and I would rather get used to one now.

I also don't use iPad at all.

My main second thoughts are with ease of typing. That seems to be the 6's biggest strength vs the 6 Plus.
This is a great review, IMO: iPhone 6 Plus review | The Verge

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Just curious what reviews you're reading that made you feel like second guessing the iPhone 6 Plus? EVERY review I'm seeing has praised it, especially the camera and the landscape mode.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I liked the Verge one. This is the one that had me concerned:

iPhone 6 Review | Re/code

So because the guy gave praise to the 4.7" device, you're second guessing the 5.5" "Plus" model? I'm still confused as to what is triggering your remorse here...sounds to me like you really wanted the 4.7" originally, and because you're seeing positive reviews of it, you're starting to realize you should have gone with the device you actually wanted...because honestly, EVERY review I'm seeing about the iPhone 6 Plus is like 99.99999% praise.

murtzjaffer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I don't know. Maybe we are just finding different reviews. The ones I am reading almost always conclude on the 6.

Sidenote: I am horribly indecisive person in general. Been that way ever since Nintendo vs. Sega.

Gazella

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
After reading the Review Roundup on iMore, I am starting to second guess the ...

I've checked out about maybe 8 reviews so far and from what I've read, you can't go wrong with either the iPhone 6 and the 6 Plus. I've yet to read anything negative on both.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711