Now I'm having second thoughts about my preorder for a 6 Plus instead of a 6

heberman

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Of course, if I had ordered a 6, I would probably have had more second thoughts for not getting a 6 Plus. ;)

Aaarghhh!

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
Well, nothing we say can assure you that you made the correct choice. All I can say is wait until you have a chance to use the device (either in the store if you have a later delivery date or when you actually get it). I'm looking forward to the 6plus, even though I think the phablet concept is a bit strange and I've never had anything close in size to it. Friday can't come soon enough.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Haha I can't wait to hear all of the people who preordered the 6 plus saying it's too big. I wonder if Apple will set a record number for returns next week?

Given the substantial profits being had on the 6 Plus, I doubt anyone will "return" their device when they could sell it and make several hundred dollars and then buy the smaller one if that is the one that works better for themselves.

jonquiljo

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
We will all find out the mistakes we made on Friday! Good luck

My Spigen case for my 6 plus already came. I get the idea now. The case makes it feel real and you get used to it in a very short time. I think I made the right decision. I will just look like a clown wearing that thing on my belt. No where else to put it.

My reading vision stinks and I have really never been able to use any of my iPhones for much more than a phone. Lately I've been carrying around an iPad mini when I have lots of things I need to keep track of. On top of that I have big awkward hands. So the 6 plus is right. It will get some taking used to, but it's right. The 6 (4.7') is larger, but not large enough.

But I suspect there will be a lot of 6 plus returns within the 30 day window. Or a lot of very overpriced used 6 pluses on eBay.

CycloneFW

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
My Spigen case for my 6 plus already came. I get the idea now. The case makes it feel real and you get used to it in a very short time. I think I made the right decision. I will just look like a clown wearing that thing on my belt. No where else to put it.

I also ordered a Spigen case that arrived Monday. I am sure I will be fine with the 6+. I can handle the case just fine in one hand and it fits in my pants pockets (jeans, shorts, dress slacks) just fine and shirt pockets with just the section above the Apple logo sticking out. Plus I had been considering the iPad Mini for travels and general usage. Now I won't have too.

Ringfinger

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

My reading vision stinks and I have really never been able to use any of my iPhones for much more than a phone. Lately I've been carrying around an iPad mini when I have lots of things I need to keep track of. On top of that I have big awkward hands. So the 6 plus is right. It will get some taking used to, but it's right. The 6 (4.7') is larger, but not large enough.

But I suspect there will be a lot of 6 plus returns within the 30 day window. Or a lot of very overpriced used 6 pluses on eBay.

Which case did you get?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234