Will the iphone 6 plus be able to run ipad apps

bigjoe7757

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
I think it would be cool if we had the option to download the ipad version of an app like we have on the iPad for phone apps. I was just thinking with the ipad experience the 6 plus has it would be great. I figure the apps won't scale correctly but here's to hopping it was possible. What do you folks think?

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I think it would be cool if we had the option to download the ipad version of an app like we have on the iPad for phone apps. I was just thinking with the ipad experience the 6 plus has it would be great. I figure the apps won't scale correctly but here's to hopping it was possible. What do you folks think?

Wait. I think they said something like they can run iPad apps too. I might be terribly wrong though.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Some apps will have a split-screen iPad-like interface when the screen rotation is in landscape mode.

An actual iPad app running on the 6 Plus, no. 16:9 and whatever else that aspect ratio is.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Some apps will have a split-screen iPad-like interface when the screen rotation is in landscape mode.

An actual iPad app running on the 6 Plus, no. 16:9 and whatever else that aspect ratio is.

That's what I read. When I responded in a similar thread, I couldn't remember exactly the association between the iPhone 6 Plus and iPad apps. Thank you for the clarification...:)

bigjoe7757

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
The split screen feature from the ipad is what I really like, I hope developers begins to add that to the iphone apps for the 6 plus. Do you think we will ever get the feature to run split screen with two separate apps?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro