Hands on 6 Plus Video

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I am running iOS 8 GM on my 5S. Double tap on the home button brings up the running apps and frequent contacts. How will I get to that when double tap brings the top row down on the 6/6Plus?

Is it an either/or setting?

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I am running iOS 8 GM on my 5S. Double tap on the home button brings up the running apps and frequent contacts. How will I get to that when double tap brings the top row down on the 6/6Plus?

Is it an either/or setting?
You're pressing down on the home button for that. The double-tap to bring down are just taps. No pressing.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
So I watched the hands on for the 6 and for the 6 plus and HURRAAAAYYYYY I made the right choice! The 6 plus is way too much phone for me, I'm glad I got the 6. :D

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
So I watched the hands on for the 6 and for the 6 plus and HURRAAAAYYYYY I made the right choice! The 6 plus is way too much phone for me, I'm glad I got the 6. :D

I watched it too and it puts me even more on the fence. This morning I was dead set on the plus. I'm hoping like hell Friday I can at least play with both of them to finalize my decision. Damn you apple for giving us a choice!!!!

jayv1717

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site

I watched it too and it puts me even more on the fence. This morning I was dead set on the plus. I'm hoping like hell Friday I can at least play with both of them to finalize my decision. Damn you apple for giving us a choice!!!!

I've been on the fence as well.. but the better battery life keeps pushing me towards the plus.. and considering I used to have a note 2 i don't think the size will be an issue! and I actually have small hands

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
My sister has a note 2. When we went to get it for her I almost walked out of the store with one as well. It felt right and passed the back pocket test. My phone is always in my back pocket so carrying isn't a problem.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711