AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

rustymini

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Well Kiwi and others, I just checked my status with Apple.......and it says preparing to ship!!! It was saying processing order. I ordered on 10-18 and my ship dates were Nov 14th thru the 26. Can't wait........:biggrin:

Last edited:

rustymini

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
My card has a pending charge for Applecare+.........I was told by a Rep that when they charge your card it will ship very very soon. So yea that's good!!!!!!!!

towerdave

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Well Kiwi and others, I just checked my status with Apple.......and it says preparing to ship!!! It was saying processing order. I ordered on 10-18 and my ship dates were Nov 14th thru the 26. Can't wait........:biggrin:

That's awesome. I ordered on the 27th. I'm seeing tons of phones in stock across the country on istocknow.com at Apple stores. Hoping to see mine well before the dates on the site.

TD

zurch

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Don't worry. I was prepared to wait till Dec. which was when they told me mine would ship. Not sure how I got mine delivered so fast.

konjis1

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
So i just tried to check my status on the ATT site for my 6+ order, and it was originally "Preparing to Ship" but now it cannot find my order!??!! Has anyone experienced this?

Art H

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I received my unit today and I kinda have mixed emotions using the device. One thing for certain, it is big. I waited a total of 50 days to get my phone, I hope the rest of you get yours in a more appropriate time frame.

21stNow

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
I received my unit today and I kinda have mixed emotions using the device. One thing for certain, it is big. I waited a total of 50 days to get my phone, I hope the rest of you get yours in a more appropriate time frame.

Mixed emotions in what way? I'm asking because I may be in the same boat.

Art H

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Mixed emotions in what way? I'm asking because I may be in the same boat.

Simply because I have to relearn the way I use my phone. It seems as if I am fighting my phone it seems as if I am relearning how to use my phone. It's no longer a question of my phone fitting my lifestyle its a questions of am I able to cater to my phone? I wonder how long this feeling will last.....?

JacobFromTexas

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Lol. You ordered it knowing how big it would be, though...

Anyway. Ordered my iPhone 6 Plus on October 22nd through AT&T Premier online (after battling with their customer care for 3 weeks to even get the Premier online store to show the iPhone to upgrade to) only to be given a wait time until December 2-11 to ship. Needless to say, I'm super pissed.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Wahhhhoooooo I got my shipping info. The phone will be here on Monday. Right on time for me to send this VzW demo unit back.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods