AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Okay. If you would only like control over it that's perfectly fine with me. I finally got my phone today in the 29th. So far I'm not finding its to big for everyday use. Though I'm quite use to using my 5 one handed keeping my pinkie finger under my phone so I can type. So this will take some time. Lol. If you would like to know anything about it just ask. If you would like to see some pictures I will do my best to take some.

Lol I don't know if I have time keep up with the edits, I'm going to create a new link and only people sigh the link can edit it but I'm not going to broadcast it on the ATT or Mac forums.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Lol I don't know if I have time keep up with the edits, I'm going to create a new link and only people sigh the link can edit it but I'm not going to broadcast it on the ATT or Mac forums.

Good idea. If you can have a few others have access to editing it I would be more then happy to help!

kona2day

Mar 22, 2012
Visit site
Finally got my plus 128gb gray about 3 days ago. When I ordered it, I was told it would arrive between 11/9 - 11/27 so it was very nice to have it come early. So far I really love it. I have big hands so for me it is pretty easy to handle. Although I would like a case that is rubber around the edges without a lot of bulk. I have an Xtreme tempered glass protecting the front, just something to protect the edges and from drops.

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Finally got my plus 128gb gray about 3 days ago. When I ordered it, I was told it would arrive between 11/9 - 11/27 so it was very nice to have it come early. So far I really love it. I have big hands so for me it is pretty easy to handle. Although I would like a case that is rubber around the edges without a lot of bulk. I have an Xtreme tempered glass protecting the front, just something to protect the edges and from drops.

Wow, that was probably a pleasant surprise!

konjis1

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Ordered 64 GB Space Grey on 10/16/14....just called and the automated system says its on back-order. Est. ship dates originally were 11/25-12/05, so i guess i just continue to wait and see what happens.

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Just saw this over on MacRumors, and it got me livid...this guy waited less than 2 weeks for his 128gb SG Plus to ship...and posted a photo of his order status/fedex shipping info. :devil:

Rtt3rd said:
All, I have been lurking quietly, went to cancel my 10/16 6+ SG 128GB order and pick up one locally after several alerts from Istocknow, when I went to cancel my ATT order it actually had a shipped status with tracking, so ordered 10/16 and delivery on 10/31. I did go through my premier account which I don't know if that helped or not.

Jerry5k

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Attn:Espo
Just checked your spreadsheet. I am no longer on it?
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1414680755.251733.jpg
Ordered by phone-Premier acct
Live in South Florida
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1414680879.317584.jpg
Will probably have only one more post on this forum. My feeling once it is in my hands. So glad it will be here today. Will miss all the postings of all of us that were, and some still are on this boat☺️
All "Take care"

Spshulem

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Out for delivery - ordered 9/20. I feel so bad for the pre-order people. That's ****ed up. Also, I ordered on a business account if that helps with confusion(?).

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Attn:Espo
Just checked your spreadsheet. I am no longer on it?

Will probably have only one more post on this forum. My feeling once it is in my hands. So glad it will be here today. Will miss all the postings of all of us that were, and some still are on this boat☺️
All "Take care"

I got you back on the spreadsheet.
Enjoy your phone when you get it and dont forget about us still waiting :straight-face:

B-17 Pilot

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I ordered Oct 6th, and while my ship dates of 11/13 - 11/24 haven't changed, the 877 number says my order is processing now instead of being back ordered.

. . .a head scratcher for sure! I ordered my 6 + space grey 64 GB on 9/22 and immediately received an email confirmation for 10/30 - 11/10, with the explanation that it was "preparing to ship". Never got the "back ordered" status that many of you on here received. Hope that means I will get mine soon. . .! :)

Mike

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
. . .a head scratcher for sure! I ordered my 6 + space grey 64 GB on 9/22 and immediately received an email confirmation for 10/30 - 11/10, with the explanation that it was "preparing to ship". Never got the "back ordered" status that many of you on here received. Hope that means I will get mine soon. . .! :)

Mike

I know. Seems there's no rhyme or reason to how they're shipping these.

RedRaider95

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
I ordered in the evening of 9/12. My ship date has been 11/7 to 11/29. I opened my email yesterday and saw it has finally shipped. It was delivered to the AT&T store this morning. Guess I need to hurry up and finish work today so I can go get it. For those still waiting, there is hope.

konjis1

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
So i know this is the AT&T thread but over in the T Mobile thread they are saying that the 128gb Gold 6+ is shipping in a matter of days and there is no extraordinary wait times. Is the 64gb Space Grey the most popular?

Jerry5k

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
This is coming on my new iPhone 6plus.
Will take awhile to set everything up the way I had it in my i5.
Really enjoying it. What a nice screen.
Here is a shot of my temporary lock screen (seasonal thing):

iMoreAppImg_20141030_164138.jpg
Will post again later after setup done.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro