AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Why would someone make that up? For attention or to stir things up? I noticed a handful of 128gb SG orders placed on or after 9/20 that shipped over on macrumors.

There were several a that got their phones that orders after me (9/12) that got theirs first. I never did understand it. But hey. I waited 7 weeks after I placed my order I finally get it. 2nd day air and currently in Dallas Texas. But I still don't have a delivery date yet.

tractorfactor

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
It is garbage that those who preordered aren't receiving their orders first. We ordered two 6+ space gray 64GBs on 9-30. I fully understood that I was ordering late and don't expext to receive the order out of turn. However, the shipping dates were originally 11/9-11/27 and they changed to 11/7-11/18.

I pre-ordered 64G SG 6plus 9/13 at AT&T. Was told at that time it would be 2-1/2 weeks after launch. I got an email that night saying 11/9-11/27. It has never changed or been updated since. Giving serious thought to switching carriers and taking as many folks with me as I can. I just don't appreciate being treated this way. Whenever I call, I get nothing.....then get a text survey about the call. Then I get nothing from the survey..... I think AT&T is taking customer service lessons from Comcast!!!!!

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I pre-ordered 64G SG 6plus 9/13 at AT&T. Was told at that time it would be 2-1/2 weeks after launch. I got an email that night saying 11/9-11/27. It has never changed or been updated since. Giving serious thought to switching carriers and taking as many folks with me as I can. I just don't appreciate being treated this way. Whenever I call, I get nothing.....then get a text survey about the call. Then I get nothing from the survey..... I think AT&T is taking customer service lessons from Comcast!!!!!

Omg!!!! I love that last part!!!!! It's so true to! I love when the stuff works but it's a pain to get it to properly work!

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Ugh, its so frustrating when I call and check the status and talk to someone about it (I usually do this every Monday), all they say is "please do not expect your phone to ship until you estimated ship dates" "there is nothing we can do until your estimated ship dates have passed, so call us on November 28th if your phone has not shipped". :mad: :mad: :mad:

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Ugh, its so frustrating when I call and check the status and talk to someone about it (I usually do this every Monday), all they say is "please do not expect your phone to ship until you estimated ship dates" "there is nothing we can do until your estimated ship dates have passed, so call us on November 28th if your phone has not shipped". :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm sorry. If this helps any my phone is due at my house on Wednesday. So this pre order is finally almost done with. Sad part is. My dates started on 10/31 and it's due at my house on 10/29.... Wow ever so early.

Art H

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site

Whats funny is that people who placed orders weeks after us have shipping dates that predate ours for the same exact device. I'm curious as to what algorithm they use to decide where the phones are shipped. It's obviously not first come first served. AT&T has awakened a sleeping giant.....

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I did 128 because I remembered my iPod video (160) has all my movies on it and it's already half filled up. 😋. 64 wouldn't help me with all my music and all my movies and still have enough room for pictures.

Same here, 128 was an easy choice. My 64 5 & 5S were ALWAYS full. Was always having to delete photos & music.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Same here. My 64 5 & 5S were ALWAYS full. Was always having to delete photos & music.

With my 5 it was the second time I upgraded to a 32 gb one. I was sad when I realized I couldn't even have all my music on it. So in lost when I only have about a quarter of it on my phone. With my pictures and apps they take up the rest of the space. Plus I saw a point of getting the 128 seeing as you got double the gigs for only $100 more.

LrakG

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi Sarah, I ordered my IPhone 6+ on Oct 4th. The great news is this weekend I got an email stating my order has now shipped and I will have them this Thursday Oct 30th. My original shipping dates were 11/12 - 11/24. Yay I can't wait 😀

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi Sarah, I ordered my IPhone 6+ on Oct 4th. The great news is this weekend I got an email stating my order has now shipped and I will have them this Thursday Oct 30th. My original shipping dates were 11/12 - 11/24. Yay I can't wait 😀

Wow!! I ordered 10/6 with dates of 11/13 - 11/24. Here's to hoping for mine to ship as well!!!!

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
It's not that I'm mad at anyone who ordered after me and got their phone (or tracking)already but what the heck?!? I guess the 16gb are so much easier to get. I'm beyond frustrated.

I emailed the president of AT&T on Friday and I got a call from someone in the executive office today and we spoke for a good 20 minutes. She basically said the fulfillment is totally out of their control since apple is SLOWLY delivering units to them in no order what's so ever. She said that they cannot wait for every order to be fulfilled because the amount of people calling in about iPhone 6 and 6 plus is crazy. I explained how frustrating it is knowing people who ordered the same size/color plus at a later date who received them already and she had no comment. I also explained to her how crappy if a job they are doing with this release and she kept blaming apple for not giving them enough stock. I am to call her back if my shipping window comes and goes and I still don't have my phone and until then they can't do anything for me. She is sending me out s complimentary referb smartphone to use while I wait (since I am phone less) which was nice of her to do. She said it will either be an iPhone 4s or a Samsung but at least I'll have a working device. So I have to wait another MONTH before something can be done.

I'm going to not even check my order status until this weekend. I am still debating if I want to cancel my order and take my chances in an Apple Store but my fianc? said since I've waited this long, and since they are giving me a phone, I might as well keep waiting. This does make for a good story when people ask why I don't have a phone. Most people don't believe me when I said I'm still waiting.

towerdave

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a 128GB Space Gray 6+ from Apple yesterday. Should be here by Dec. 1st at the latest. I'll keep everyone updated on actual delivery, as I've heard that Apple is shipping them sooner than they say on the order status page.

TD

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73