AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

21stNow

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
I have a pending charge on my credit card from AT&T in the amount of the phone now. I haven't checked my order status, but I'm going with the phone has shipped.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I have a pending charge on my credit card from AT&T in the amount of the phone now. I haven't checked my order status, but I'm going with the phone has shipped.

yeah. According to the AT&T person I just talked to They usually charge your card once the phone ships. So I also asked if it's possible there is a delay in they're system they said not likely as they're system is usually updated instantly. So, Do we go by the charge means it already shipped, or that it's still processing? I wish to go by that it's already shipped. lol

Art H

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Well it's now six weeks after many of us preordered. Our estimated shipping dates are starting to look more and more concrete as the days are approaching. I would imagine there is going to be a lot more action in the coming week with these preorders finally getting out. If there is a lesson to be learned here it would be never to preorder from AT&T again.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm so glad that you guys are getting your phones. I was feeling guilty. Especially considering that I had ordered the Note 4 to hold me over. And I'm returning the Note 4 by the way if any of you were curious. The iPhone 6 Plus is an amazing device.

Sent from my 128 GB, Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk