AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Nothing about ordering with AT&T is fair anymore.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone at AT&T was laughing about this whole mess.

Good point. Ya know something weird? I had a dream last night that when I woke up this morning my shipping dates changed from 10/31-11/11 to 11/27-12/08. Boy did I wake up to check them instantly. They are still at 10/31-11/11. But I've also given up. It's almost like preorders came last to get out. Seeing as Halloween is only 1.5 weeks away whatever. I'll live. Sad part is when I first ordered my phone and was given those dates the guy said 'oh we way over estimate and you should have it in about half that time' well half has come and gone and I'm now 3/4 of the way to my date. Unless I don't get it by 11/11 then I don't care anymore.

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Good point. Ya know something weird? I had a dream last night that when I woke up this morning my shipping dates changed from 10/31-11/11 to 11/27-12/08. Boy did I wake up to check them instantly. They are still at 10/31-11/11. But I've also given up. It's almost like preorders came last to get out. Seeing as Halloween is only 1.5 weeks away whatever. I'll live. Sad part is when I first ordered my phone and was given those dates the guy said 'oh we way over estimate and you should have it in about half that time' well half has come and gone and I'm now 3/4 of the way to my date. Unless I don't get it by 11/11 then I don't care anymore.

Yeah, if you don't see a shipping notification by the 11th then something needs to be done about this.

I will say this, mine is scheduled for 11/9-11/27, if by 11/8 I don't have a shipping confirmation or email saying it is shipping I am canceling and going to get one at Apple (since my eligibility will reset at 11/8). I just wish apple could get into the AT&T system and let me upgrade 19 days early.

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
One thing that boggles my mind, the 128gb plus looks like the one that's NEVER in stock anywhere for any carrier, why wouldn't apple make a lot of them if it's clearly the most expensive phone they are selling right now? Wouldn't you want to get the biggest ones made, paid for and shipped out for maximum profits? Every day I go onto the seaturtle or istocknow sites and see ZERO to ONE store with s 128gb Plus in any color. This last Saturday was the FIRST time that my local Apple Store had a 128gb SG in stock.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
One thing that boggles my mind, the 128gb plus looks like the one that's NEVER in stock anywhere for any carrier, why wouldn't apple make a lot of them if it's clearly the most expensive phone they are selling right now? Wouldn't you want to get the biggest ones made, paid for and shipped out for maximum profits? Every day I go onto the seaturtle or istocknow sites and see ZERO to ONE store with s 128gb Plus in any color. This last Saturday was the FIRST time that my local Apple Store had a 128gb SG in stock.

It's the same why were I live. Thursday (the one day I was out of town) was the first time both of my local stores had the phone. And change to sprint and watch LOTS show up. I like to see what ones are available and sprint seems to have the most.

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
What makes me so upset is the fact that AT&T keeps blaming it on Apple for not sending them enough devices to keep up with demand. This may be true but I blame AT&T for the simple fact of shipping out of order. I personally know a few (and read about a few people on iMore and AT&T forums) who ordered after me who got their devices already. And then the fact that when I talk to someone at an AT&T store or customer service, they don't want to believe me and tell me "they ship first come first serve, in order of orders placed" which is clearly not the truth at all.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
What makes me so upset is the fact that AT&T keeps blaming it on Apple for not sending them enough devices to keep up with demand. This may be true but I blame AT&T for the simple fact of shipping out of order. I personally know a few (and read about a few people on iMore and AT&T forums) who ordered after me who got their devices already. And then the fact that when I talk to someone at an AT&T store or customer service, they don't want to believe me and tell me "they ship first come first serve, in order of orders placed" which is clearly not the truth at all.

According to one of the att guys I talked to the other day he put only the blame on att. Att is responsible for getting the product from Apple. It is not apple's responsibility to get extra more then what att ordered to them. That is why I fully blame att for this. They aren't getting enough and they are sending them out in any order they please. That is why they have also been in Apple stores. And as for people getting theirs before me. Ha way to many have that ordered the same phone yet mine remains on back order...

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
According to one of the att guys I talked to the other day he put only the blame on att. Att is responsible for getting the product from Apple. It is not apple's responsibility to get extra more then what att ordered to them. That is why I fully blame att for this. They aren't getting enough and they are sending them out in any order they please. That is why they have also been in Apple stores. And as for people getting theirs before me. Ha way to many have that ordered the same phone yet mine remains on back order...

I am chatting with AT&T for the first time because I didn't feel like calling in. They are now saying the reason mine is taking so long is because they did an upgrade override for me to order the phone 1.5 months earlier than my upgrade eligibility date. I told them this is BS because I know a handful of people who ordered BEFORE (on 9/12) me who still don't have their phones yet. This is the same guy blaming it on apple for not having enough devices for AT&T.

On a side note, my buddy who is also waiting for his plus through AT&T said when he went into the store this past weekend a guy told him they are doing this on purpose to create demand for the 6/6+ before the holidays so they can physically sell a lot of devices around the holiday. Who knows the truth at this point.

I'm over it. I am canceling on 11/8 if I don't have a shipping confirmation and will get one directly from apple.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I am chatting with AT&T for the first time because I didn't feel like calling in. They are now saying the reason mine is taking so long is because they did an upgrade override for me to order the phone 1.5 months earlier than my upgrade eligibility date. I told them this is BS because I know a handful of people who ordered BEFORE (on 9/12) me who still don't have their phones yet. This is the same guy blaming it on apple for not having enough devices for AT&T.

On a side note, my buddy who is also waiting for his plus through AT&T said when he went into the store this past weekend a guy told him they are doing this on purpose to create demand for the 6/6+ before the holidays so they can physically sell a lot of devices around the holiday. Who knows the truth at this point.

I'm over it. I am canceling on 11/8 if I don't have a shipping confirmation and will get one directly from apple.

Ya know what. I'll agree with you. If calling still says back ordered for me on 11/8 then there will be no way of getting it by 11/11. I will go to my store I ordered it from and probably cancel my order and take my money to Apple. Because saying you aren't sending out devices just to get enough for the holidays is a stupid excuse. They wouldn't have anymore then what they do now..... Unless they decide the ones with outstanding orders end up 'accidentally' getting cancelled.

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I just heard a new one from customer relations online chat...
It now depends where in the country you live as to what "list" they go by to ship, so it is totally possible for someone who ordered AFTER us to get their phones first. There is just one problem to this new excuse, my friend(s) live in my town who got order their phones after me but received them already.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I just heard a new one from customer relations online chat...
It now depends where in the country you live as to what "list" they go by to ship, so it is totally possible for someone who ordered AFTER us to get their phones first. There is just one problem to this new excuse, my friend(s) live in my town who got order their phones after me but received them already.

Yea... Great another stupid excuse.......

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Yet another day down with no movement whatsoever!!

As with me. I was just chatting with someone from Apple. I guess she can't believe that we placed our order almost 7 weeks ago and the phones have been out for almost 6 yet we are still waiting with no anything and still on back order yet people ordering after us already has theirs. She also said that with att next you can get your upgrade eligibility instantly returned so you can get one from Apple right then and there.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
You guys are going to drive yourselves crazy. You may just need to accept that your phones aren't coming until the ship date. I know its unfair and AT&T really botched it, but I think that it is unreasonable to expect the phones to come early even though others have gotten theirs.

Written from the mighty pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
You guys are going to drive yourselves crazy. You may just need to accept that your phones aren't coming until the ship date. I know its unfair and AT&T really botched it, but I think that it is unreasonable to expect the phones to come early even though others have gotten theirs.

I have actually. I'm currently chatting with the Apple lady about the Apple watch. 😜 as my cat scares the crap out of my dropping a remote on the floor... Geez! Lol

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site

I know this a 6+ only thread but there are a bunch of us who ordered the 6 and are two days away from the end of the shipping window. There has been no change in status from the day ordered.

We would be all very happy if it did atleast get shipped out within the shipping window.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I know this a 6+ only thread but there are a bunch of us who ordered the 6 and are two days away from the end of the shipping window. There has been no change in status from the day ordered.

We would be all very happy if it did atleast get shipped out within the shipping window.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
Does anyone know what happens if AT&T doesn't ship the phones out by the window provided?

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know what happens if AT&T doesn't ship the phones out by the window provided?

That is what I would like to know. So far I haven't seen it happen yet. The people that has 10/13-10/22 dates got their phones a week or so early that was on here from what I know of. I'll say though I would probably cancel my order and go to Apple though. I've already decided that if mine still says back order on the 8th I'm canceling and ordering with Apple. For now. I figured I've got 1.5-3 weeks left to wait. I'm doing my best to be patient.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice