AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

DebMordecai

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for passing along the responses you've received from your telephone calls, kiwiskittles852. I wish AT&T and Apple could understand that customers deserve one consistent response regarding order status along with assuring the prioritization of the pre-orders, especially those of long-term customers but at the very least in chronological order.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for passing along the responses you've received from your telephone calls, kiwiskittles852. I wish AT&T and Apple could understand that customers deserve one consistent response regarding order status along with assuring the prioritization of the pre-orders, especially those of long-term customers but at the very least in chronological order.

Agreed! The main thing I discovered was that pending means nothing.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone-call the 877 number again. My message changed from back ordered to processing and my ship date is then repeated (11/9 -11/27). Does not mean my phone is getting ready to ship by no means but ATT must be changing things up a bit....

Hm... Mine still says back order when I call. Guy at the store says pending online for me says preparing and the guy my mom chewed out says both pending and awaiting terms and condition acceptance.... No offense but I'm going to be ticked if you get yours first.

Dream Lester

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Gosh I woke up to all this mess. None of this even surprises me anymore! I'm not confident any of us are getting our phones earlier than the ship date we have. At least that's what my AT&T guy told me. Mine still says backotdered and pending shipment! Beyond frustrating!

Jerry5k

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I get 3 different answers on my order placed on 9/12/14 128 g i6 plus
today:
1-in process. Pending shipping info
2-preparing to ship. 11/09-/11/27
3-on back order (877 phone site)
ATT means " Almost there though not"😡😱

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Today is 4 weeks since I ordered mine (I know, 1 week less than a lot of you who pre-ordered in the 12th). I understand its an Apple product so the Apple stores SHOULD have stock before everyone else, but over the past 24-48 hours, A LOT of Apple stores have tons of Pluses in stock, so why the he!! are they NOT shipping them to AT&T to fulfill orders is beyond me. Crazy to think someone can just waltz into an Apple store today and just pickup a iPhone 6 Plus...and i've been waiting a freaking month.

Had we known it was going to be like this I bet none of us would have pre-ordered/ordered when we did...

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I get 3 different answers on my order placed on 9/12/14 128 g i6 plus
today:
1-in process. Pending shipping info
2-preparing to ship. 11/09-/11/27
3-on back order (877 phone site)
ATT means " Almost there though not"����

Everywhere I check, they tell me my order is "in process." I have never heard "back order" or "preparing to ship" yet.

konjis1

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Placed my order for a 64 GB Space Grey Plus at the ATT store last night. My order status says "Preparing to Ship" with an estimated shipping date of 11/25/14 - 12/05/14.

The question i have is has anyone that ordered through the store or online with ATT, gotten their order early? Also why is it that ATT is the only carrier that is experiencing these extremely long ship times?

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Placed my order for a 64 GB Space Grey Plus at the ATT store last night. My order status says "Preparing to Ship" with an estimated shipping date of 11/25/14 - 12/05/14.

The question i have is has anyone that ordered through the store or online with ATT, gotten their order early? Also why is it that ATT is the only carrier that is experiencing these extremely long ship times?

You should have just went into an Apple store OR ordered it online with Apple, it will be MUCH much quicker.

There have been a few people that received their AT&T orders so far, but the majority of us are still waiting...and waiting........and waiting.......................................and waiting.
Checkout our spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-5ryMfWalIU4sLaf1MRONiSAqOHZqww7SKsDN5OjV9Y/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Its a big mystery why AT&T doesn't have ANY 6's or 6 Plus's in ANY store and why we are still waiting 4+ weeks for orders to be fulfilled...

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site

I ordered two phones (128gb space gray that I'm sitting at 10/31-11/11 dates and ordered 9/12 and 64gb gold that had estimated 10/31-11/11 date also ordered 9/12). The 64gb gold one was delivered on 9/29.

On on of the pages on here you can find a online Google spreadsheet for who ordered what phone and what day they ordered it. If you would like you can add yours to the list.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey I also forgot to mention with my phone call to att last night. Even though when I call it says my phone is on back order the guy says it's not. They just haven't gotten it yet. Then it went to pending. Then to awaiting acceptance of terms and condition. And we were on the phone with the guy for 45 minutes.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice