AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

JWButler14

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
They can do NEXT online, you just can't reserve a phone in store if you are doing NEXT. I know cause that's what I did. The reason I had to was because my closest Apple Store is a hour and a half away from me and last week I checked their inventory and they had the exact phone I wanted in stock so I tried to reserve it but couldn't because I was doing NEXT. I had originally ordered mine thru AT&T but cancelled it and ordered it from Apple and I got my upgrade eligibility back within a few minutes after canceling.
I'm still hoping to get one locally cause my ship dates are Nov. 6-13.

April M1

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
yeah i checked my status online but they never texted me or emailed me about it. but it was taken out of my account thurs and i noticed wed that it had shipped.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
So, I just noticed a weird thing. When I check my orders, nothing comes up. I wonder if this is a problem? Even though I got a confirmation email and I can check the status of the order, when I click on the my orders tab, nothing comes up.

Sent from my iPad Air using Swype and Tapatalk

B-17 Pilot

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Oh no you didn't just put US in the same category as you! There is a difference. YOU ordered your phone on the 22nd (knowing full well you would have a long wait). WE ordered our phones on the 12th with the expectation of receiving them on launch day...only to be surprised with the dates of Nov.9-27. So please don't act like you're this wonderfully patient person and we are not! Also the fact that some folks ordered well after us and already got their phone is another reason for the frustration. If your phone hasn't arrived by December 12, then come back on here and tell us how it's just a phone and my god, you don't care how long you have to wait. Ill be watching for that post! Just my humble opinion!

Well. . .I am a wonderfully patient person :laughing: but I do understand the difference between when I ordered mine (9/22) and you odered yours on the early launch (9/12) with the expectation of getting it early. I agree that frustration and anger would be a mindset. My point really was that still these are just phones. . .so many people on here act as if it is a matter of life and death. It actually is comical! You are right, if my date slides into December which it could, I will be frustrated but not to the point of it dominating my life! At the end of the day I really hope that all of us get to enjoy what promises, in the end, to be a really great phone!

Best, Mike

21stNow

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
So, I just noticed a weird thing. When I check my orders, nothing comes up. I wonder if this is a problem? Even though I got a confirmation email and I can check the status of the order, when I click on the my orders tab, nothing comes up.

Do you have more than one line? Are you checking on the line that you did the order on? It may be a problem if you are checking the right line and no order is listed there.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Do you have more than one line? Are you checking on the line that you did the order on? It may be a problem if you are checking the right line and no order is listed there.

I'm just checking all orders on my account. I see nothing.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Well. . .I am a wonderfully patient person :laughing: but I do understand the difference between when I ordered mine (9/22) and you odered yours on the early launch (9/12) with the expectation of getting it early. I agree that frustration and anger would be a mindset. My point really was that still these are just phones. . .so many people on here act as if it is a matter of life and death. It actually is comical! You are right, if my date slides into December which it could, I will be frustrated but not to the point of it dominating my life! At the end of the day I really hope that all of us get to enjoy what promises, in the end, to be a really great phone!

Best, Mike

How about this... just go away because maybe we like to vent about it. Some of us like and need to vent and most of us here can actually agree with each other on this. No, we aren't acting like it's a matter of life and death but we are getting quite irritated on this topic. I have not been ordered for a month yet and some of us have, past a month for 5 us us we have been waiting since preordered started on the 12th, with a couple staying up till 4 am to order only to get late november dates. Don't start getting on our bad side because I'm sure it's all of us against you.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm just checking all orders on my account. I see nothing.

Try calling, I'd say as long as you have an order there you should be okay. But if not, then I'd be freaking out thinking they canceled it on me. Yea, lately I have been afraid of that because the last time I had something on back order AT&T canceled it on me.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Try calling, I'd say as long as you have an order there you should be okay. But if not, then I'd be freaking out thinking they canceled it on me. Yea, lately I have been afraid of that because the last time I had something on back order AT&T canceled it on me.

Ha. That would have been a perfect ending to all of this. I did call and he did see it on his end. And confirmed that the shipping date was indeed the same. I asked him about preordering the Note 4 and he said that if I ordered it today it would ship today or tomorrow. Go figure. Very tempting.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Ha. That would have been a perfect ending to all of this. I did call and he did see it on his end. And confirmed that the shipping date was indeed the same. I asked him about preordering the Note 4 and he said that if I ordered it today it would ship today or tomorrow. Go figure. Very tempting.

hm... that is actually quite tempting. But, that just means that everyone really wants the iphone 6/6+ really and not a galaxy. That, or something is wrong with them... I'm glad though that he did see it still there at least. Sounds like if you need to check on your order you'll have to call. I'm sorry. I would be so mad if my order got canceled.

catisch

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Ordered 2 on 9/12 64 6 plus silver , 128 6 plus gold. Both had a delivery date of 11/9- 11/27. 64 delivered on 9/25. 128 preparing to ship/back ordered. Catisch. Thanks for adding me. Great idea about the spreadsheet.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Ordered 2 on 9/12 64 6 plus silver , 128 6 plus gold. Both had a delivery date of 11/9- 11/27. 64 delivered on 9/25. 128 preparing to ship/back ordered. Catisch. Thanks for adding me. Great idea about the spreadsheet.

That is similar to what happened with my 2 phones. One was delivered on the 29th the other (128gb) still on backorder. I will add you

April M1

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
so since i have taken it out of the box at 2, the battery is now at 18% and it came at about 75% so idk.. that seems like bad battery life to me but i am texting a lot but i have heard of people doing more on it? idk we will see.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
so since i have taken it out of the box at 2, the battery is now at 18% and it came at about 75% so idk.. that seems like bad battery life to me but i am texting a lot but i have heard of people doing more on it? idk we will see.

This is a plus? The battery is suppose to be a lot better then that. my mom has had her's going since this morning basically non stop and her's is still at 71%

April M1

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
i hope i didnt get a faulty one! lol yes its the plus. but i have not used any applications yet, just texting because i have a lot to sort out so i have just been talking to a lot of people but thats all.

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm beyond livid right now!
I had a line holding up a next upgrade and requested they canceled and they canceled my 6+ order that was made three weeks ago! Lost my place in line! GRRRRRRRRR!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh