AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

anon(4144202)

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Based on their version for the 5s I would. And as an added bonus to me the sound out the speakers and earpiece was better than the sound out of the fre. It could've been my less than perfect hearing though

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
That is the one thing I don't like. I'm not sure if it's the age of my case but if you hold the back it makes the sound a little bit better. For some reason it vibrant a the back it seems like.

x0xkaronx0x

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Where is everyone checking that status of their phone? I just go to AT&T. Com and check. When I call that 1800# that was on this site it always says it cant locate my order but when I call AT&T its there and was sent to the warehouse since I ordered it.. I just see a preparing for shipment everytime I check

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Where is everyone checking that status of their phone? I just go to AT&T. Com and check. When I call that 1800# that was on this site it always says it cant locate my order but when I call AT&T its there and was sent to the warehouse since I ordered it.. I just see a preparing for shipment everytime I check

1877-782-8870. That's the number. You just need your number that it's for and the zip code it's being delivered to. Or the order number. How is it the fact that it's in their warehouse but hasn't been shipped?

x0xkaronx0x

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
1877-782-8870. That's the number. You just need your number that it's for and the zip code it's being delivered to. Or the order number. How is it the fact that it's in their warehouse but hasn't been shipped?

I know the number. And idk when I called and asked about cancelling the lady said my order was already processed and sent to the warehouse where it is preparing for shipment and that it was too late to cancel. They say the same thing everytime I call. I guess it will sit there until shipped I supposed. Whay do they say when u call?

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site

I'm a little afraid to call. I don't want yet more confirmation that I
won't have my iPhone 6 plus any time soon.

Sent from my iPad Air. Best tablet on the planet.

x0xkaronx0x

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
That's it's back ordered. What phone did you get again?

I called a different number (866) 267-4510 and after I entered my info the automated lady said " one or more items from your order are temporarily out of stock, you will recieved an email when your items have shipped." I ordered 128gb gold 6+

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I almost picked up a 6 today because they had them at the carrier store today. But then I thought better of it. I want my 6 plus 128 GBs of goodness and I'm not going to settle. It is definitely difficult to wait though.

Sent from my iPad Air. Best tablet on the planet.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I called a different number (866) 267-4510 and after I entered my info the automated lady said " one or more items from your order are temporarily out of stock, you will recieved an email when your items have shipped." I ordered 128gb gold 6+

Pretty much the same thing. I tried that number and I was waiting and waiting and waiting. Okay forget that number.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh