AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

Cmatt1971

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
My order status changed to
'preorder processing'

expected ship date shows
'pending confirmation'

Update: Called AT&T, rep said she shows it shipped today and that i will have it by the end of the day tomorrow. Hopefully it makes it before I have to leave for work tomorrow evening.

Last edited:

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
My order status changed to
'preorder processing'

expected ship date shows
'pending confirmation'

Update: Called AT&T, rep said she shows it shipped today and that i will have it by the end of the day tomorrow. Hopefully it makes it before I have to leave for work tomorrow evening.

When did yours changed to say that? We called att today and they said ours shipped but didn't know when they did or where from so they didn't know where it's at right now. But online it still says 'preparing for shipping' which it's said since we preordered the phones. It also still says 10/31-11/11 as of an hour ago.

wildmangk

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
I got mine!!! I love it! It's the best phone ever made!!!! So happy to have this off my mind! I watched 20 minutes of a movie and talked on the phone for another 10. My battery never went below 100%. NO JOKE!

I agree, it has superb battery life, I remember when I bought the Note 2 back on its launch day I thought THAT had good battery.....pfffft.....until now

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Cmatt1971

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
When did yours changed to say that? We called att today and they said ours shipped but didn't know when they did or where from so they didn't know where it's at right now. But online it still says 'preparing for shipping' which it's said since we preordered the phones. It also still says 10/31-11/11 as of an hour ago.

Changed sometime between 3-6pm CDT. I checked at 3pm and it still showed 10/2-10/13, at 6pm it was different.

Just got tracking number.

Last edited:

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Changed sometime between 3-6pm CDT. I checked at 3pm and it still showed 10/2-10/13, at 6pm it was different.

I still don't have a tracking number but she did say it was coming via UPS.

Okay so maybe with any luck seeing as mine 'shipped' I'll get my stuff tomorrow and get adjustments. I was told I'd get the tracking number in the next day or two.

MKA1983

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site

If you download the FedEx app, you'll see your tracking number no matter want at&t says.

MKA1983

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Sign up for a free FedEx account through the app. It's based on anything that is shipped in your name to your address. It's also how I tracked my package all day. And they do NOT require a signature and they didn't even knock even though only my glass outer door was closed. They just left it there. Make sure someone is around to get it off your front stoop.

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Woot!!! Mine just changed to shipped!! Tracking number say that a mailing label has been created so don't know if it will be here tomorrow or Saturday. UPS this time instead of fedex that was used for my wife's 6. So not bad for an Oct. 2-13 estimated ship date.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Sign up for a free FedEx account through the app. It's based on anything that is shipped in your name to your address. It's also how I tracked my package all day. And they do NOT require a signature and they didn't even knock even though only my glass outer door was closed. They just left it there. Make sure someone is around to get it off your front stoop.

I'm got nothing. So I think the guy just said what we wanted to hear so it's not actually shipped.

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Received One of these and got way too happy

8ygymynu.jpg

...to find out my shipping date is still estimated 11/9-11/27

mabel2026

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Husband & I both ordered 6 plus, 128g, space grey about an hour after preordering started. We are both premiere bc of company discount - he received his confirmation email almost right away while mine didn't come until a few hours later (even though I technically placed my order before he did).

Anyway! We both received emails late last night that both phones have been shipped & they should be arriving today via UPS 😊

Preorder time frame said up to 2 weeks. Email confirmation for my Husband said end of Oct-early Nov, wile mine said mid to end Nov. Then both our dates moved to Oct 2-13. Very happy they are arriving earlier!! Yay!! Hope everyone's shipment dates move up!

ki4cgs

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Within the past few hours mine has changed from 11/9-11/27 to "Pending Confirmation" which seems to be what it changed to right before it ships! Anyone else?

(128GB in Silver)

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Husband & I both ordered 6 plus, 128g, space grey about an hour after preordering started. We are both premiere bc of company discount - he received his confirmation email almost right away while mine didn't come until a few hours later (even though I technically placed my order before he did).

Anyway! We both received emails late last night that both phones have been shipped & they should be arriving today via UPS ��

Preorder time frame said up to 2 weeks. Email confirmation for my Husband said end of Oct-early Nov, wile mine said mid to end Nov. Then both our dates moved to Oct 2-13. Very happy they are arriving earlier!! Yay!! Hope everyone's shipment dates move up!

I'm also a premiere customer. Ordered on launch day from AT&T and still have a early Nov to late Nov delivery. Ordered my fiance a straight 6 64 GB Gold on the Saturday morning after launch and she got hers on Tuesday.

Hoping to see a change on my shipping date...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro