AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
It appears that only the 64gb version is shipping now for the oct 2-oct 13th and later windows. Anyone that ordered a 128gb with those same shipping windows get shipping notification?

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I got an email from AT&T today just confirming that my iPhone 6 plus won't be shipping until November 9- November 27th lol. I already knew that. Didn't need that kind of update.

Sent from my iPad Air. Best tablet on the planet.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I got an email from AT&T today just confirming that my iPhone 6 plus won't be shipping until November 9- November 27th lol. I already knew that. Didn't need that kind of update.

You'll probably get it sooner than that. I got that very same email a few days before my phone shipped. Mine shipped on last Saturday for Monday delivery.

jimnbren

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I received the same email for my 64 plus gold on Tuesday. Thought I was about to cry when it only confirmed the 11/9 - 11/27 delivery. Ok. Will keep waiting.

21stNow

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
That kind of an e-mail makes me suspect that AT&T is getting a lot of calls.

Yeah, reading this forum makes me feel sorry for the people in the call center. What are the calls accomplishing? They are just giving the same information that the online order status checker gives.

I got the same email, by the way.

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone else NOT have a shipping date when they log into myATT and click "my orders"?

Mine just says "Your order is being processed. Some information may not display if you've placed your order within the past 24 hours. We will send you an email when your order ships. [SYSTEMX-Xi]"

ki4cgs

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Ever since the 12th when I placed my order whenever I call the Order Status number (877-782-8870) it has said 'Backordered'. Just within the past few hours today it has changed to "Your Order Is Being Processed". Ship date still says 11/9-11/27 though.

Anyone else changed?

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, reading this forum makes me feel sorry for the people in the call center. What are the calls accomplishing? They are just giving the same information that the online order status checker gives.

I got the same email, by the way.

Actually no. Mine is different. When my mom called the guy told her that ours were shipped but online it still says the same thing as before with 10/31-11/11 dates. Nothing about being shipped.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
You'll probably get it sooner than that. I got that very same email a few days before my phone shipped. Mine shipped on last Saturday for Monday delivery.

I would hope that you are right. It would be a happy day if my phone shipped soon.

MKA1983

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I got mine!!! I love it! It's the best phone ever made!!!! So happy to have this off my mind! I watched 20 minutes of a movie and talked on the phone for another 10. My battery never went below 100%. NO JOKE!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73