AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

MKA1983

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I just spent 20 minutes at the Apple Store testing out both in my pocket and using them. I just would never be happy with the 6. Even if it is easier to use with one hand. The 6 plus is just such an amazing machine. So I've decided to stop going nuts over whether it's too big and just wait out my shipment. Can't take too much longer.

B-17 Pilot

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I ordered a 128GB Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus on 9/20/14. The same day I received an e-mail from AT&T with an estimated shipping date of 10/29/14 - 11/07/14. It seems that someone at Apple underestimated demand for the Plus.

I'm in the same boat. . .ordered iPhone 6P in space grey today, 9/22 and immediately got an email confirmation for 10/30 to 11/10. Hope it doesn't slip too much. . .!! :)

Mike

Art H

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm in the same boat. . .ordered iPhone 6P in space grey today, 9/22 and immediately got an email confirmation for 10/30 to 11/10. Hope it doesn't slip too much. . .!! :)

Mike

Amazing I ordered the space grey 128 plus as well on the 12th and I am still showing a ship date between 11/9-11/27. I even received a secondary e-mail reconfirming this date.

MKA1983

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Amazing I ordered the space grey 128 plus as well on the 12th and I am still showing a ship date between 11/9-11/27. I even received a secondary e-mail reconfirming this date.

That is just wrong! I spoke to Att today and they said that the 128 is in "less demand" so they are shipping them sooner. Of course I stupidly ordered a 64. Should have gone all out!

ki4cgs

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
That is just wrong! I spoke to Att today and they said that the 128 is in "less demand" so they are shipping them sooner. Of course I stupidly ordered a 64. Should have gone all out!

That's funny because I just got off the phone with AT&T and they said the 128GB was in very high demand. Guess it depends on who you talk to.

rgood0810

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I ordered in the first 10 minutes and mine shipped today. I waited in line Thursday night and had one friday. So I will be taking this one back.

jrdnlc

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Im thinking about ordering mine from the Apple Store but it says 3-4 weeks estimated delivery. You guys think it will ship sooner? Or just I just head to the Apple Store early? I heard they get atleast about 5 every night in a shipment.

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm guessing the 6 Plus SG 128GB is in high demand because no ship date yet and everytime i check Apple stores inventory I have never yet seen that config available. Knowing my luck I'd cancel my order right before it wouldve shipped and still be suck waiting for a phone. I'm better off just waiting and hoping it gets shipped out sooner than later.

10/2 - 10/13 ship date estimate.

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I debated about canceling through AT&T and re ordering through Apple. My ship date is still 10/2 but with all the people I have been seeing with those dates getting their phones shipped I'm holding out hope that mine will ship soon also. I thought about going and standing in line and I could have been the first one at that my local store. After I decided not to I found out that store only received one iPhone 6 Plus and it was 16GB. Would have not been happy with that. So looking back I'm glad I ore ordered rather than coming home not happy and then ordering later that day and getting a date in Nov or Dec.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Anyone preorder at your local att store by 9:30 on the 12th with ship date of 10/31-11-7? I've only recieved a single email from att with those dates and nothing else. I'm getting frustrated because I paid $108 to preorder them and by Wednesday the money was deposited back into my account and I've had the same dates since. They have not once changed and I keep getting told that it could be here in as soon as 5 days (Friday or Saturday) to as long as 4 weeks. I don't find it very fair that people ordered late in the day or after the 12th have already recieved theirs. I'm regretting ordering with att when I was originally going to go through best buy.

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Anyone preorder at your local att store by 9:30 on the 12th with ship date of 10/31-11-7? I've only recieved a single email from att with those dates and nothing else. I'm getting frustrated because I paid $108 to preorder them and by Wednesday the money was deposited back into my account and I've had the same dates since. They have not once changed and I keep getting told that it could be here in as soon as 5 days (Friday or Saturday) to as long as 4 weeks. I don't find it very fair that people ordered late in the day or after the 12th have already recieved theirs. I'm regretting ordering with att when I was originally going to go through best buy.

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I am in the same exact boat with you. I called att 2 times yesterday and gave them my order number. I was told the order didn't exist. I finally got hold of the area rep and he told me the order is supposed to ship same as yours. Att has really dropped the ball. I only got 1 conformation email and no up dates at all. I don't know what to do.