AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

ki4cgs

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully those of us with November dates will move up to October since the October ones are shipping this week.

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Both from what I have seen. A lot of Fed Ex but a friend of mine that delivers for UPS said he delivers about a dozen Friday.

MKA1983

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Both from what I have seen. A lot of Fed Ex but a friend of mine that delivers for UPS said he delivers about a dozen Friday.

I really just want this off my mind already! These rollouts always get me crazy! Especially when they seem to be shipping haphazardly!

ki4cgs

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Is everyone getting FedEx or are some people getting UPS?

The iPhone 6 I ordered came Friday through FedEx.

Side Note: It did NOT require a signature. I thought they always did. Might be best to make sure a neighbor can see your doorstep and get the phone for you if you aren't home.

KennyMcCormack

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
The iPhone 6 I ordered came Friday through FedEx.

Side Note: It did NOT require a signature. I thought they always did. Might be best to make sure a neighbor can see your doorstep and get the phone for you if you aren't home.

Now that is interesting. I noticed the same on 9/19 when UPS drIed off my wife's 6 without requiRing a signature. Now FedEx is coMing tomorrow and I'm hoPing they leave it in case we mIss the tRuck!

netnative

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a 128GB Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus on 9/20/14. The same day I received an e-mail from AT&T with an estimated shipping date of 10/29/14 - 11/07/14. It seems that someone at Apple underestimated demand for the Plus.

ki4cgs

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a 128GB Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus on 9/20/14. The same day I received an e-mail from AT&T with an estimated shipping date of 10/29/14 - 11/07/14. It seems that someone at Apple underestimated demand for the Plus.

Wait you ordered on the 20th and got a delivery date of 10/29-11/7? I ordered 9/12 and mine (128/silver) is still sitting at 11/9-11/27.

Tersanyus

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I ordered my 6 Plus 64GB silver around 9:30am eastern time on the first day of pre-orders. I'm still sitting at 10/31 to 11/11 for delivery. That hasn't changed for at least 5 days. Was a window going to 11/29 at one point. Premier customer here.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm still stuck at 10/2..... I was hoping something would change this weekend and I would get shipping info but not yet.

KennyMcCormack

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
You should hear something soon. Looks like AT&T is really trying push out deliveries from folks who pre-ordered but were caught up in the supply madness.

MKA1983

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I haven't heard anything and I've seen friends with the 6 and its available for pickup today at the Apple Store. Has anyone considered the plus might be too large and not worth the long wait?

netnative

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I haven't heard anything and I've seen friends with the 6 and its available for pickup today at the Apple Store. Has anyone considered the plus might be too large and not worth the long wait?

The Plus has other advantages besides a larger display: significantly longer battery life, sharper resolution, screen rotation, and optical image stabilization. To me these features are worth the wait.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I placed my pre-order earlier this week and got a nice email from AT&T Premier on Saturday saying they needed more informaton in order to process my order and of course they were not open until Monday. Called them today and "updated" the missing information which was exactly nothing, they just confirmed everything I put in on the website, then charged me the $76 in sales tax for my 6+ 128GB yet it hasn't shipped and my understanding is a retailer cannot charge a credit card until they actually ship you an item. I wonder what their game plan is. I was also told I would get another order email within 4 hours and that 6 hours ago so not sure what their current issue is.

I just checked the site and my order status now shows 10-30 to 11-10 which is a marked improvement from the 11-2 to 22-27 when I placed my order.

Perhaps more 6+ buyers are having regrets after seeing them in person and decided to get6's instead. I have to admit I got to try one yesterday at the Apple store when I stopped in to get some accessories my new MBP (about 80+ in line) and yes its HUGE, but thats the point isn't it :)

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
If your package is being delivered FedEx, AT&T didn't require a signature. They just left my phone at the front door

I bet your happy now! Glad you finally got yours. I'm waiting for that special message saying mine has shipped. I can't wait to get mine. My dad got the 6 and I think the 6 Plus is a much better device at least for me. I love taking pictures. For me it's worth it and the wait.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I bet your happy now! Glad you finally got yours. I'm waiting for that special message saying mine has shipped. I can't wait to get mine. My dad got the 6 and I think the 6 Plus is a much better device at least for me. I love taking pictures. For me it's worth it and the wait.
Yeah I'm at work so I'm going straight home to get it all set up..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW