AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

swampbaby

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Apple says that my estimated delivery date is set for October 1st through 6th. I just logged into my bank account this morning and saw that they withdrew the funds from my account to cover the cost of the phone. My question is if they withdrew the funds today is there a possibility I could expect to get the phone on launch day rather than the original estimated date of Oct 1st-6th?

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Apple says that my estimated delivery date is set for October 1st through 6th. I just logged into my bank account this morning and saw that they withdrew the funds from my account to cover the cost of the phone. My question is if they withdrew the funds today is there a possibility I could expect to get the phone on launch day rather than the original estimated date of Oct 1st-6th?

I would thing you have a high probability if it shipping! :) Them withdrawing the funds is a good sign. I think they only do that when the order is complete and shipped or shipping that day. Good news for you and hopefully for the rest of us also.

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I just bought a Moto 360 to tide me over till the Apple Watch comes out. I'll use it with my LG G3. It has a ship date of 10/8. Wondering if I get that before the 6+?

My iPhone 4 is on its last leg. I might just try and find a cheap iPhone 5 to hold me over til when ever the 6Plus gets here

April M1

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Ordered mine on the 12 from AT&T in store, had a pending transaction which is now back in my account. Shipping dates showing 11/09/2014 to 11/27/2014 and has not budged since posted. Anybody else stuck here like I am? I called AT&T and she said I for sure have an order, so I don't understand why everybodys seems to be updating but mine. It's like frozen in time. I have tried to track ir via UPS and FexEx and nothing. I am not sure what to think, all I know is I was moving from Verizon to AT&T and I am COMPLETELY regretting this. Especially because my phone gets disconnected this week.

KennyMcCormack

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Ordered mine on the 12 from AT&T in store, had a pending transaction which is now back in my account. Shipping dates showing 11/09/2014 to 11/27/2014 and has not budged since posted. Anybody else stuck here like I am? I called AT&T and she said I for sure have an order, so I don't understand why everybodys seems to be updating but mine. It's like frozen in time. I have tried to track ir via UPS and FexEx and nothing. I am not sure what to think, all I know is I was moving from Verizon to AT&T and I am COMPLETELY regretting this. Especially because my phone gets disconnected this week.

A lot of us are in the same quagmire of frustration. Can you get a pay as you go phone to last you until your phone arrives?

April M1

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
A lot of us are in the same quagmire of frustration. Can you get a pay as you go phone to last you until your phone arrives?

I am not sure, I am still working on the details. The rep says my new contract won't start until I activate my phone but it will be annoying not having a phone. Especially since I go to work at 5am in the city, and we all know what cities are like in Amerca! Haha I feel like walking from the parking garage to my office at 5 am on my cell phone is the only reason I don't get bothered bahahahaha.

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

I've also been stuck with the 11/9-11/27 shipping date since last Friday. I pre ordered the day pre orders opened but it wasn't til later in the day so I feel like if I stayed up to pre order at 1,2 & 3 in the morning my shipping date would've moved up...sucks.

jack_oak

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm surprised that no one yet has responded that ordered from att a 6+ has gotten a tracking number yet. Is anyone getting one who ordered from att? My wife's 6+ which I ordered from Apple is on its way tomorrow and mine which I ordered from att is MIA. That's the last time I order from att!!

mabel2026

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I'm surprised that no one yet has responded that ordered from att a 6+ has gotten a tracking number yet. Is anyone getting one who ordered from att? My wife's 6+ which I ordered from Apple is on its way tomorrow and mine which I ordered from att is MIA. That's the last time I order from att!!

There is a thread on the ATT forum that has a spreadsheet (can't find it now to link sorry) of people self reporting who have received tracking #'s, time/date ordered & which model ordered. A few 6+/128g are listed as having received tracking #'s already...

Impatient Nadia

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi All, For those looking for tracking information check Manage Account on the At&T site. It has all the information you're looking for. I have 2 phones being delivered tomorrow. Never received anything beyond the confirmation email

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi All, For those looking for tracking information check Manage Account on the At&T site. It has all the information you're looking for. I have 2 phones being delivered tomorrow. Never received anything beyond the confirmation email

What's it under in manage account? my orders? wireless?

KennyMcCormack

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2