AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

smoak5

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Purchased at 2:13 AM CST on launch day on ATT website. Got confirmatory email at 3:43 AM CST stating 14-21 days. Later checked that morning and it stated that it was expecting delivery from 11/9-11/27. Yesterday, it changed to 10/2. My CC got charged for the purchase today . I bought 128 GB iP6+ full price. Hopefully it is coming on launch day!

April M1

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Have you called AT&T about that? I hope them putting the money back doesn't mean they cancelled your order. The money I payed is still on a "temporary hold" and it has been since Friday so idk what's going on for me,I actually might not really get mine until November...

I i/med a chat rep on AT&T and also called and both people gave be a huge attitude and told me they cant tell me any information. They basically refused to tell me if it was normal or not to get my money back from processing.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
The device could be shipped already but just not updated. I just received my shipping notice for my 6 from att this afternoon. While on the FedEx site it says they picked it up on 9/12. So don't be surprised if you get a tracking number sometime tomorrow for Friday because chances are the carrier already has the devices that are being delivered on Friday v

tamaralig80

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
There was a little trick to get it on the Apple Store. I went through the Apple Store App, and processed the upgrade there because it seems that if you were on the website at any point after the store started updating, something locked you to that updating page. The Store App processed the upgrade straight through no hick ups and the confirmation email came immediately after. I actually tried on the AT&T website first and glad it keep looping and refreshing and not allowing me to place the order if it's shipping that far into October.

tamaralig80

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
No tracking number for me either. Not even for my 6 that has an estimated ship date of 9/17-18.
If you got a ship date earlier than 09/19 they are going to have the shipper hold them until the 19th for delivery since that's the official release date...However some shippers never follow that rule :) You may even have your iPhone long before the tracking number ever makes it to you by email.

Tersanyus

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
It's normal for the pending charge to drop off your card especially if you used a debit card. I've preordered before and that's always happened. You'll get charged again when your your phone actually ships.

I ordered my 6 Plus about 3 hours after opening of pre-orders. The charge was there now it's gone. Mine still says 10/31 to 11/11 for shipping. Ugh.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I didn't order the plus, but normally I don't mid preordering, so long as its delivered on the same day as the store, because it normally comes halfway through the day, and I'm at school, so it's waiting for me when I get back

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Mine still says 'Preparing for Shipment (Delivery 9/19)'... getting Verizon iPhone 6

EDIT: HOWEVER!!! It's en route... left Anchorage yesterday... track by reference with UPS using phone number. I imagine similar to those receiving via Fedex but no idea....

iphone_9-19.JPG

Last edited:

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Still stuck at 10/13-10/21. Two iphone 6+ phones. Ordered at 4 AM PST On whatever day it was we could start ordering.

Yep. No change in status. One iPhone 6 showing expected shipment of 9/17-9/18 (still no tracking number). The other a 6+ showing 10/2-13.

Mine is at that stage, but something weird happen as I called CS when I didn't see my 6+ order.

All of a sudden, the next day (16th), I checked my order status and saw that 6+, but it said order date being 9/15 and a November delivery date. Then today, it changed to order date being 9/12 and with the 10/13-10/22 ship date. I ordered around 4am as well. I ordered it before I ordered one of my iPhone 6 devices.

I'm disappointed. First, at apple's site and app not working until 8am in the morning while I was commuting to work. Second at at&t with this pre-order shenanigan for the 6+.

Pardeep Sanan

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
Here is latest as of 7:09AM Sept. 18. I got and email confirmation at 2:04CDT on Sept 12, 2014. But my order says Preparing for shipping with a date of 10/2/2014 to10/13/2014. I just got off the call with an at&t representative. She told me that my order was processed manually, as all other orders did, and the processing time was 6:51 AM EDT. So they don't care when you placed the order as they processed the orders manually. Someone may pick an order placed later than all placed earlier and that order is ahead of you now. Also my bank was charged on 12 for whole amount but now I don't see these charges not even a $1.00 charge which is normally placed to hold. The above explanation is not mine but it is from AT&T, which is still Plain Old Utility Company, and they don't care about you as you have no choice but are addicted to technology which unfortunately they sell.

I wish all you a better luck.

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Here is latest as of 7:09AM Sept. 18. I got and email confirmation at 2:04CDT on Sept 12, 2014. But my order says Preparing for shipping with a date of 10/2/2014 to10/13/2014. I just got off the call with an at&t representative. She told me that my order was processed manually, as all other orders did, and the processing time was 6:51 AM EDT. So they don't care when you placed the order as they processed the orders manually. Someone may pick an order placed later than all placed earlier and that order is ahead of you now. Also my bank was charged on 12 for whole amount but now I don't see these charges not even a $1.00 charge which is normally placed to hold. The above explanation is not mine but it is from AT&T, which is still Plain Old Utility Company, and they don't care about you as you have no choice but are addicted to technology which unfortunately they sell.

I wish all you a better luck.

I have not called yet but I'm in the same boat. I finished my order at 3:10am EST but did not get my email confirmation till almost 5:30 that morning.
My ship dates have moved up a couple of times but still show preparing for shipment with a ship date of 10/2/2014 to10/13/2014. I keep checking every morning and evening. :)

Pardeep Sanan

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
Here is further update and way you can see if your order is shipped or not.
I called my bank and they told me that an authorization was place on Sept. 12 but since they did not draw money the bank took off so this will not go against my credit limit. However whenever AT&T wants they can draw money against that authorization and it will appear again but now when the money is drawn. So if you are as impatient as I am to get the phone, which I believe all you are since to were up until 3am or so on that night, call you bank and see if they drew the money or not.

Again I wish you all a better luck than me.

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Just got an email from AT&T telling me about the shipping date being moved up. The information if known since Sunday. Feels like it'll be forever before they actually do ship my phone.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Just got an email from AT&T telling me about the shipping date being moved up. The information if known since Sunday. Feels like it'll be forever before they actually do ship my phone.
I also got an email from them this morning saying they still expect to ship my phone on the expected ship date.. I'm so over this right now.. Lol

KennyMcCormack

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I just bought a Moto 360 to tide me over till the Apple Watch comes out. I'll use it with my LG G3. It has a ship date of 10/8. Wondering if I get that before the 6+?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods