AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Hopefully we will all get our shipping info by the end of the week. Then you could have the iPhone you want.

That will be ideal, but I'm starting to think that it won't happen. I'm starting to think that mid November is when it will truly be shipped to me. The way I see it, I can go to the store on Friday and if they have my iPhone, great. If they don't, I can pick up something else and play with it for a while and see if there is something that I would like better than the iPhone. If I don't like it, I can return it and by then I may have my iPhone. Or I can get the iPhone soon and really compare the two devices side by side. I'm just tired of waiting. And it's not that I need the phone now, it just that I'm tired of waiting around for a phone that I ordered a month ago.

Sent from my iPad Air using Swype and Tapatalk

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
That will be ideal, but I'm starting to think that it won't happen. I'm starting to think that mid November is when it will truly be shipped to me. The way I see it, I can go to the store on Friday and if they have my iPhone, great. If they don't, I can pick up something else and play with it for a while and see if there is something that I would like better than the iPhone. If I don't like it, I can return it and by then I may have my iPhone. Or I can get the iPhone soon and really compare the two devices side by side. I'm just tired of waiting. And it's not that I need the phone now, it just that I'm tired of waiting around for a phone that I ordered a month ago.

I feel you pain. I'm trying to be patient and my phone does work... Usually. My volume buttons don't work haven't for months now. And my email last decided to try telling me that I had the wrong password even after deleting the account. Now it keeps trying to put in 'I' whenever I want 'u' it's getting annoying. It's sad that I'm only just over half way to getting my phone though.

Dream Lester

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Somebody add me to the spread sheet. Traveling today and I only have my phone with me. My info
Ordered 9/12
Delivery dares 11/9-27
128 gb Space grey
6+
Dream

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Anyone here starting to feel ridiculous? I am. I cannot believe that I have ordered a smartphone and it has been a month and I still have no confirmation as to when it will be shipped to me. I am still looking at the same 18 day window of when this device can be shipped to me which is still another month away. I think that I'm going to get off this train. I'm going to the AT&T store on Friday. And I'm picking out a phone. If they don't have the iPhone that I want, I'm going with something else.

I'm with you. I do not have a working smartphone right now so I am in bad shape using an old flip phone. I'm thinking about going your route and just going to the store and getting something. Friday is the release day of another big device, and chances are you can get your hands on one without waiting 2 months like we are forced to wait now.

I've never experienced a wait like his for anything I ordered and it is absolutely ridiculous.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Somebody add me to the spread sheet. Traveling today and I only have my phone with me. My info
Ordered 9/12
Delivery dares 11/9-27
128 gb Space grey
6+
Dream

You have been added! We have 4 awaiting 128 gb space gray. 4 to many. lol
Make that 5, I just got creepy out when I went back and saw typing on it.... lol

210techguy

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys
Sorry I'm new to this forum just had to share my experience with AT&T wireless. I have the next program on my account and wanted to upgrade to the iPhone 6+ so I paid the difference to upgrade and placed an order online through AT&T for an iPhone 6 plus.I found this form and saw everyone having to deal with AT&T's ordering service and how it was taking very in various amounts of time for people to receive their phone. One week later I called AT&T to cancel my order. They were able to cancel my order but since I still owed money on that next phone I had to pay that off to have a clear upgrade to be able to go to any other store to get a phone. AT&T stores in my area or telling me they weren't getting any in stock till almost December. So I went ahead and paid my next phone completely off and called big-box retailers and out the stores. That same dayA best buy mobile had received two iPhone 6+ install one space gray one gold but only in 16 gig. So I went ahead and purchased the space gray and I can't say how happy I am to have my phone finally in my hand such a great phone big screen very good camera. I will never order or pre-order from AT&T and Premier services ever again. The only thing is the 16 gigs that bother me not too much room but I will keep an eye out for a higher capacity 6+ within the 14 days I can return and exchange. Now I will sell my phone on craigslist to recoup some of the money I had to pay to free up my AT&T next account.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys
Sorry I'm new to this forum just had to share my experience with AT&T wireless. I have the next program on my account and wanted to upgrade to the iPhone 6+ so I paid the difference to upgrade and placed an order online through AT&T for an iPhone 6 plus.I found this form and saw everyone having to deal with AT&T's ordering service and how it was taking very in various amounts of time for people to receive their phone. One week later I called AT&T to cancel my order. They were able to cancel my order but since I still owed money on that next phone I had to pay that off to have a clear upgrade to be able to go to any other store to get a phone. AT&T stores in my area or telling me they weren't getting any in stock till almost December. So I went ahead and paid my next phone completely off and called big-box retailers and out the stores. That same dayA best buy mobile had received two iPhone 6+ install one space gray one gold but only in 16 gig. So I went ahead and purchased the space gray and I can't say how happy I am to have my phone finally in my hand such a great phone big screen very good camera. I will never order or pre-order from AT&T and Premier services ever again. The only thing is the 16 gigs that bother me not too much room but I will keep an eye out for a higher capacity 6+ within the 14 days I can return and exchange. Now I will sell my phone on craigslist to recoup some of the money I had to pay to free up my AT&T next account.

wait... you had to pay off a phone you never even had?!

Jerry5k

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Please add me to the spreadsheet:

Ordered 9/12

Delivery dates 11/9-27

128 gb Space grey

6+
Jerry5k
This shipping situation is absolutely unbelievable. New meaning to
PREPARING TO SHIP
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1413378312.944422.jpg

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Just a FYI, column D on the spreadsheet has estimated delivery. Actually it should be estimated shipping date! Delivery will be even later depending on recipient's location and shipping method used, etc.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
This irritates that **** out of me that yoi could order 23 days after me and have earlier shipping dates than me! THAT'S the problem I have with AT&T.

wait wait wait wait wait! Why you quoting mine?! We ordered the same day!!! I saw this and about freaked!
I am sorry though. I'll try to get a screen shot later so everyone can see. I'll try to put them in some kind of order to.