AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

Dream Lester

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I get backordered when I call and my online status looks exactly like yours as well. I did manage to talk to my friend who works at AT&T and he said not to expect it much before the estimated ship date, which while I appreciate the honesty, it still completely discourages me!

Zach Harmon

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Last week I realized I ordered the wrong color and cancelled. Now I'm trying to decide if it's worth ordering again, cause God knows when I'd actually receive the ******* thing. I think I'm just gonna wait til the demand is down and I can walk into a store and pick it up. This whole situation is ridiculous!

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
So I was driving back from a lunch meeting and decided to call a few AT&T stores between where I was and my office, 3 out of 4 said they didn't have any and the last one I called said "I cannot talk about our iPhone 6 stock over the phone, you must come in to speak about that, but I can help you out". And of course the manager was gone for the day. Just had to share this!

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I added mine. I then went clicked the link again and mine came up. Really smart idea! I did add a one more thing. "nickname" just want you go by on here. If that's alright with you guys!

Cool! Good to see that it works. It will be interesting to see everyone's order and to see when they deliver.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Anyone here starting to feel ridiculous? I am. I cannot believe that I have ordered a smartphone and it has been a month and I still have no confirmation as to when it will be shipped to me. I am still looking at the same 18 day window of when this device can be shipped to me which is still another month away. I think that I'm going to get off this train. I'm going to the AT&T store on Friday. And I'm picking out a phone. If they don't have the iPhone that I want, I'm going with something else.

Sent from my iPad Air using Swype and Tapatalk

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Anyone here starting to feel ridiculous? I am. I cannot believe that I have ordered a smartphone and it has been a month and I still have no confirmation as to when it will be shipped to me. I am still looking at the same 18 day window of when this device can be shipped to me which is still another month away. I think that I'm going to get off this train. I'm going to the AT&T store on Friday. And I'm picking out a phone. If they don't have the iPhone that I want, I'm going with something else.

Sent from my iPad Air using Swype and Tapatalk

Keep us posted what you decide to do!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro