AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

Jerry5k

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Attn: April M1
Thank you for another website for checking Order Status of my iP6plus.
Although I have been given dates based on working days this site shows the days.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1412888423.501172.jpg
Sure hope they ship sooner than what is shown.
Based on the verbal working days till shipment (10/13-10/18) I was given on the phone a couple of weeks ago, the ship date has slipped at least 3 weeks to 5 weeks???
Bummer!!!

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Attn: April M1
Thank you for another website for checking Order Status of my iP6plus.
Although I have been given dates based on working days this site shows the days.

View attachment 67869
Sure hope they ship sooner than what is shown.
Based on the verbal working days till shipment (10/13-10/18) I was given on the phone a couple of weeks ago, the ship date has slipped at least 3 weeks to 5 weeks???
Bummer!!!

When did you order yours? Looks like you ordered the space grey one. Same with me and my dates have remained 10/31-11/11 when I order at 9:30 am eat at my store.

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
I don't like how it does not show the color!
A space gray (what I ordered) is pictured and that's what they better ship!
If they ship a silver or gold I will be pissed.

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
I would not care either but the silver and gold have the white bezel. When the (screen) is off, I like the look of a completely blacked out device.

Additionally, I find the white bezel causes eyestrain with long use.
I had a Galaxy Note II in white and had this problem.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I said I wasn't going to check anymore, but I did today hoping that there would be a change. There wasn't. Feeling dejected.

Sent from my iPad Air using Swype and Tapatalk

April M1

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
so as an update they took the money out of my account this morning. So I don't believe they charge when u activate the phone. But this is just my case. I know when I was waiting for my phone I wanted to know this information so thought I would share. My phone wont be here to web though! :[ lol but I cant complain as my dates were orig nov 9-27

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
It's Friday and still no change with my status so it look like it isn't going to be best week that I get my phone. We will see what happens next Friday.

Sent from my iPad Air using Swype and Tapatalk

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
so as an update they took the money out of my account this morning. So I don't believe they charge when u activate the phone. But this is just my case. I know when I was waiting for my phone I wanted to know this information so thought I would share. My phone wont be here to web though! :[ lol but I cant complain as my dates were orig nov 9-27

Everyone is different mine was right after it got activated.

RobJ1967

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
I pre-ordered a SG 6+ 64 gig on 9-12 at 1:30 pm EST and got a 11/9-11/27 ship date. I haven't got any notifications by mail or text about status so I checked the order status and it has now shipped as of yesterday 10/9 and should have it by 10/11. Its shipping from Memphis TN.